Chapter 13: Starvation

Niall's POV:

"I'm huuuunnnggggrrryyyy" I groaned, rubbing my grumbling stomach.

Rose giggled.

"Aw you poor thing.. I might just have to order something for you..and me too." She cooed ever so heavenly.

The two of us have watched Elf, Forrest Gump (my choice) and Pitch Perfect.

I didn't eat any food at all while staring at the tv screen, admiring the humor in some scenes.

And now I was starving.

A growing boy has to eat.

I jumped to my feet, scaring Rose and sang, "I NEEEEEDDD FOOOODD.. PLEEEASSEE OH PLEASE BRING MEEE FOOOOOOODDDD." Over and over again until she had her phone in her hands, dialing a restaurant's number.

I ran over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you." I shouted in her ear. All she did was laugh. Then, the restaurant picked up.

"Hi, can I have uh.. two large pies. One pepperoni and one plain."

A pause.

"Ok, thank you. Bye."

With that, Rose set her phone on the coffee table in the family room and walked over to me. Her hands rested on my waist.

"Is that okay? What I ordered?"

She wondered.

"Of course.. It's food." I joked. "As long as it's food, it's okay with me." I gently kissed her forehead.

"Now what do you want to do?"

I swear, her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree in the darkest night.

"You. Me. Call of duty. Now." Was all my beautiful girlfriend stated.

Before I knew it, we were screaming at each other to kill someone that was in a room on the tv.