Chapter 1

Third Person POV

It is Smack-down and Divas are getting ready for a Diva's battle Royal for the number one contender for the Woman's Championship against Sasha Banks at Hell in a Cell. But since Sasha wants to make history she wants it to be a Hell in a Cell match even though one woman had done it, she wants to be the second woman to be in it. Sasha wants to prove that she is the best and the BOSS.

"This match will be a Battle Royal for the number one contender match for the Woman's championship at hell in a Cell against Sasha banks. And here are your Divas." Lillian said.

One by one all the Divas come out. Nikki, Carmela, Alexa Bliss, Naomi, Alicia Fox, Natalya, Paige, Charlotte and many more. Charlotte was ready for this match. She wants that championship so badly she would destroy anyone who will get in her way. She is and always will be the Queen. Then Sasha Banks comes out with her Women's belt on her shoulder walking to commentary to have a front row seat of the match. Everyone was waiting for the special and final opponent that Stephanie McMahon has put in this match. 

"And here is your Women's Champion the BOSS Sasha Banks. Welcome Sasha." Cole said.

"Thank you, Cole." Sasha replied.

"So what do you think of the match and the special opponent that Stephanie McMahon has put in this match" JBL said to Sasha.

"I think it is a great opportunity for the Divas to get a shot at this" She said looking at her belt "and about the special opponent I hope that this Diva will bring it. Because I am THE BOSS" she said. 

Then Stephanie McMahon plays and  comes out holding a mic"I know everyone is dying to know who the special Diva is that will be attending the battle royal for a match against Sasha Banks for the Womens Championship. She is actually a well known Diva in the WWE. She has made history and has proven that she is not just a woman but a wrestler. So everyone please welcome....." 

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME        (play video/song) 

Everyone was up on their feet looking at the ramp cheering, clapping, screaming for their Hardcore Diva, Their true QUEEN. 

"HOLY SHIT!!!" "OH MY GOD!!!" "CAN IT BE?!!"  Jerry, Cole and JBL said together.

"Is it our LEGEND?!!" JBL exclaimed.

Everyone cheered even louder when The Rated R Diva, Ruby came out from the fog. And comes out wearing her ripped pink shirt, shorts, fishnet tights, boots and her sunglasses.

 And comes out wearing her ripped pink shirt, shorts, fishnet tights, boots and her sunglasses

"MS. WRESTLE-MANIA, THE LEGEND, THE QUEEN, THE RATED R DIVA, RUBY" Stephanie exclaimed clapping then went backstage for Ruby to have one of the famous entrances the WWE has ever had.

 WRESTLE-MANIA, THE LEGEND, THE QUEEN, THE RATED R DIVA, RUBY" Stephanie exclaimed clapping then went backstage for Ruby to have one of the famous entrances the WWE has ever had