Chapter 22

THIRD PERSON POV

The Miz an his wife Maryse was in the ring talking smack like always.

"You are looking at the IT couple of WWE. The ratings spike, the most see WWE superstar of all time married to the most gorgeous woman in the planet. And holder of the Intercontinental championship." The Miz paused. "So I only have one new years resolution this year. And that is to be more forgiving." The Miz turned around so he was facing the ramp. "To be more forgiving. And it so happens that there is one person that owns me an apology and she knows who she is. So will you please come out here. Understand that Smackdown Liv will not continue until I get my apology."

Instead of the "she" a "he" came out. Dean Ambrose. He got in the ring and looked at The Miz who got out of the ring, then at Maryse who was inside the ring blocking his way to her husband.

Out of no where Maryse slaps Dean. Dean had a surprised look on his face and laughed. "You just made the biggest mistake of your life." Dean said laughing.

Then Ruby's music played and she came out running in her gear since she has a match

Then Ruby's music played and she came out running in her gear since she has a match. Maryse quickly got out and to the arms of her husband. Ruby looked at her from the ropes and said, "Hey Maryse! Next time you mess with my man! Ima break you BITCH, you hear me!"

Dean laughed and kissed her head as she glared at Maryse.

"Hey Miz. I think the hard part in my night is over. She hits way harder than you do." Dean said with arm wrapped around Ruby's shoulder.

********************************************************************************************

After Baron Corbans match against Dolph Ziggler, it was Ruby's match against La Luchadora.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

Ruby came out through the fog with her womens belt wrapped proudly on her waist.

"THIS IS A DIVAS MATCH SET FOR ONE FALL. INTRODUCING FIRST FROM ORANGEVILLE, CANADA. SHE IS THE SMACKDOWN WOMENS CHAMPION RUBY!!"

Ruby slapped some hands along her way to the ring and saw La Luchadora standing there in her blue suit that covered everything along with a red underwear and her purple mask.

The bell rang and they were circling each other until they locked up. La Luchadora pushed Rubys face and she got mad. So when she tried to run, Ruby got her underwear to pull her back and hit her with forearms on her spine. Twice.

Ruby did a judu toss making La Luchadora landing on her back. Ruby socked her then pinned her but only got a 2 count.

Ruby puled La Luchadora to her feet and smashed her face into the turnbuckle.

"One more time!" Ruby screamed and did it again.

On the third time La Luchadora stopped her by placing her foot on the second turnbuckle and elbowed Ruby on the stomach. She was going to kick her but Ruby grabbed her foot and suplex her.