Chapter 51

RUBY POV

I woked up and instantley felt someone breathing on my neck and a warm arm around my waist. I turned around and saw Dean sleeping.

I tried to move his arm but he would only tighten his arm in response

I tried to move his arm but he would only tighten his arm in response. I turned around so I was now facing him but he still had his arm around my waist. I started to poke his arm and whisper, "Dean?" He still wouldnt wake up, but I did see him smile. So either he was having a dream or he was awake and ignoring me.

I sighed then smirked when I got an idea. Since he liked to sleep naked most of the time, I will use that for an advantage. I ran my fingers down his chest and continued down. Dean started to shift but I didnt stop. Before I could get to his boxers my hand was grabbed. I looked at Dean who still had his eyes closed but he was smiling knowing what was happening.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked me.

"Trying to wake you up." I said innocently.

Dean shifted so he was on top of me. He looked down on me and smirked. "Oh really?"

I nodded and waited. Waiting for Dean to do something. Waiting for anything. Dean grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head with one hand. With his other hand he removed the stray pieces of hair from my face.

He touched me like I was a porcelain doll. With one touch he believes that I will break like a beautiful unique vase. He sees me like I am an angel that was too good for Heaven so they cast me down. A goddess of strength of beauty. And a Queen.

I stared into his gorgeous blue eyes and saw love and happiness. He once told me that he never received loved because of his past. But when he saw me he thought he saw an Angel that was there to protect him. which I quickly told him I wasn't anything like an angel. But he just told me that I am. I did save him. I saved him from pain and misery and loneliness.

I never cried so much in my life that day. But when I told him that I was pregnant he was scared to be a father but me being me I slapped him saying that he will be an incredible father. And he is. He spoils Alex so much that I have to stop him from buying the whole store sometimes.