Chapter 24

No one POV

Shane McMahon was walking backstage after making a match, AJ Styles vs The Miz.

Shane was on his phone until he was interrupted by Dean Ambrose and Ruby.

"Yo!" Dean excalimed.

"Hey. Whats up." Shane said shaking Deans hand.

"We need to talk." Deaan said.

"Is this about the Elimination Chamber. We can talk about that." Shane said.

"Yea. I should be in that. We need to talk about this." Dean said pointing at the Intercontinental belt on his shoulder. "I need a new title man. This one," he took the belt of his shoulder. "it smells like coco butter, and spray tan..." Dean said.

"...and hair gel, and cucumber from the miz. Its sticky you know. We need a new one." Ruby continued looking at the belt.

"Eww."Shane said smelling it. "I see what you are saying but there is only one title. What else can i help you with?" Shane said.

"Well you know a few weeks ago, the Wyatt boys you know..." Dean said.

"I got it. I got it. You want retrebution. You want to take on The Wyatts tonight done." Shane said looking at Dean.

"You know I wasnt talking about cutting off the head ofthe snake tonight. I was thinking to dismember the Viperitself. So tonight just for fun... I want Randy Orton." Dean said.

Shane nodded as Dean started to rub his hands together. "You got alot of dark stuff in there." Shane pointed at his head. "You got it. Randy Orton it is."

Dean nodded and tried to give his belt to Ruby, but Ruby shook her head. "Dont give me that if it smells like the Miz, baby" Ruby said and left with Dean right behind her.

Shane shook his head at the couple and smelled his fingers and made a disgusting face.

**********************************************************************************************

"Alexa are you afraid of what may happen in your match against Ruby in a Steel Cage match tonight" Charlie said to Alexa as she was interviewing her.

"Afraid? Afraid? Do I look afraid to you? If fighting inside a steel cage would finally prove to Ruby that I am better than her then so be it. So put us in a cage, lock the door and throw away the key. And when I walk out of the steel cage as your new smackdown Womens champion the look on Rubys face would be something that I dont want to miss and ever forget" Alexa said.

*******************************************************************************************

It was time for Dean Ambrose match against Randy Orton and he was pumped. Ruby wanted to go with him but Dean would not let her saying that he does not want to her close to the Wyatt family.

Ruby stayed backstage and watched his match. After Dean won his match he quickly got out since Randy was distracted by Luke Harper.

******************************************************************************************

"Please welcome at this time the smackdown womens champion, Ruby." Charlie said introducing Ruby. "Ruby earlier tonight Alexa bliss said that the look of your face after your defeat will be something no one will ever forget."

"Yea. well I will never forget the look on Alexa's face after I beat her again. And reamain your champion. Look I never run from a fight, so tonight will will find out who Alexa Bliss is and it wont be champion." Ruby said walking away.