Chapter 47

THIRD PERSON POV

Dean Ambrose was walking backstage. He heard his phone vibrating in his pocket and took it out and looked at the caller id. He smiled wide and answered.

"Hello?" Dean answered his phone.

Kurt Angle told Dean that he will be in charge since Kurt Angle will not be here tonight.

Dean told a stage member to play his music and Dean went to the ring.

"LADIES AND GEMTLEMEN WELCOME THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION DEAN AMBROSE"

"Hello. Hello. London!" Dean yelled and the WWE Universe cheered. "I just got off the phone with Kurt Angle. And unfortunatley Kurt Angle cant be here tonight. I know I think his dog was sick or something. You cant boo a sick dog, you just cant. Look fortunatley Kurt knows a trustworthy person when he sees one and for tonight Kurt Angle has made me acting general manager of monday night raw!"

"So that means this is my show. And in my show is not about talking is about action. On my show we dont stand around we-" Dean was interrupted by The Miz and Maryse. .

"When my hand goes up your mouth goes shut." The Miz said raising his hand and started to walk to the ring. "Kurt Angle named Dean Ambrose acting general manager. And you all approve of this. You do Understand that Raw will be absolute Kayas tonight." The Miz and Maryse entered the ring.

"You be better off putting everyones names in a hat and picking randomly and making matches on your own. That will be way better than this." The Miz said gesturing at Deans form.

"Look Miz I actually have a very detailed action plan for an episode of Raw. Which brings me to my point, based on events from last week you are going to be in the very first match this evening." Dean said.

"News flash. Dean Ambrose. I recieved a phone call from a very important person by the name of Stephanie McMahon." The Miz said and Dean gazed at the crowd while they chanted "delete".

"She heard about Kurts wacky plan anf knows that if you ran Raw by yourself this will be the last episode of Raw. Therefore she assigned a co-acting general manager. And that co-acting manager is... me. So now for once Raw has a general manager that is... AWESO-" The Miz was cut off by Dean as he made a gagging noise.

"Look alright. Stephanie McMahon gets me every time. Look Miz if we are going to be co-general managers for tonight. If we have to work together is fine. But enjoy it now cause at Extreme Rules.. i will give you a beat down Hollywood. And I am going to walk away still as the Intercontinental Champion." Dean said and the last phrase was not a warning but a promise.

"You do understand that yoiu are talking to the guy who is the number one contender that beat 2 superstars one of them being Seth freakin Rollins. And the other one being Finn Balor. And I beath them both in the same match." The Miz screamed.

"Im proud of you. Oh boy you did that all by yourself. Look Miz you are the number one contender so I will say Congratuations and show sportsmanship and respect to you and your wife here. I will extend my hand and I will ask you to shake my hand. No funny business." Dean said and he extended his hand waiting for the Miz. When the Miz was about to shake it Braun Strowmen theme played and he came out walking to the ring but he had a sling. The first time everyone sees him injured.

While he is coming towards the ring The Miz and Maryse slid out of the ring quietly.

"Look I dont care who is in charge. Im going to get what I want. I took out the big dog at payback." Braun said and everyone booed. "But at least Roman Reigns can still walk I am not finished with him. So you call Kurt Angle or you call Stephanie and tell them when my arm is healed I am going to end Roman Reigns." Dean looked at Braun then at the WWE Universe. "And when I am finished with him I want Brock Lesner."