HALL OF FAME

third person pov

Today is the Hall of Fame 2017 before WrestleMania 33 and everyone was getting ready. Well the women were since they have three hours left until the show.

Ruby was getting in confortable clothes because she was going out with Nikki to the salon.

"Babe, where are you going? It doesnt start in" Dean looks at his phone. "in three and a half hours?"

"I know but I want to go do my hair and make up." Ruby said getting her keys. She kissed Dean on the lips and gave Alex a kiss on his forehead. Alex was going since he will make a little speech on his own.

"Can I have a small peek of your dress?" Dean said.

"Nope!" Ruby yelled and closed the door.

**********************************************************************************************************

Nikki and Ruby were in the salon doing their nails, hair and nails.

"So are you excited?" Nikki said

"Yea. Im am." Ruby said while they were doing her nails.

"Will Alex be there? I miss my little handsome devil." Nikki said pouting.

"Yes he will be there and cant wait to see his favorite aunt." Ruby said laughing.

*********************************************************************************************************

Ruby and Nikki were done in about 2 hours and they went their separate ways.

Ruby opened the door and saw an adorable sight. Alex and Dean were on the couch watching The Lion King. Not only that but Alex was laying on Dean's chest.

Alex looked up when he heard the door open and saw his mama smiling at him while Dean was staring at the tv. Ruby walked to Dean and snapped her fingers on his face making him blink.

"You okay? Or do you want to continue and watch the cartoon?" Ruby said crossing her arms.

Dean looked around and then at Alex who was staring at him with his cute brown eyes. "Im okay. It was for Alex anyway."

"Hmm. Okay then. " Ruby started to walk to the room but then stopped. "Can you take Alex a shower."

"Sure!" Dean yelled. He looked at Alex and said, "Ready little man?"

Alex giggled at that.

Dean got up and went to the restroom.

********************************************************************************************************

30 minutes later

1 hour until Hall of Fame red carpet

Dean just finished showering Alex and was makinh his way towards the room. He opened the door and saw Ruby was finishing up her make up.

He looked at the bed and saw not only Alex's suit but his as well.

"Are you dressing me now?" Dean said.

"Yup. Now come on. You change while I change Alex into his suit." Ruby ordered.

Dean laughed and grabbed his suit and going to the restroom to take a quick shower before Ruby loses her mind.

************************************************************************************************

Ruby was doing changing Alex and was putting on his shoes.