Chapter 48

THIRD PERSON POV

The show started with Kurt Angle and the five way match on who will be the number one contender for the universal championship.

***********************************************************************************************

Next was Jeff Hardy vs Sheamus

The winner was Jeff Hary

*************************************************************************************************

Next was Sasha Bainks vs Alicia Fox

The winner is Alicia Fox

*****************************************************************************************************

Finally i was time for the Intercontinental Championship between Dean Ambrose and The Miz.

First the Miz and Maryse came in the ring first.

Then Dean Ambrose and Ruby came out.

Dean and Ruby walked down the ramp staring at The Miz and Maryse

They got in the ring and went to the corner.

"THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL AND IT IS FPR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION."

"INTRODUCING FIRST THE CHALLENGER BEING ACCOMPANIED BY MARYSE RESIDING IN HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA WEIGHTING AT A 221 POUNDS THE MIZ."

The WWE Universe booed.

"AND HIS OPPONENT BEING ACCOMPANIED BY RUBY FROM CINCINATTI , OHIO WEIGHTING AT A 225 POUNDS HE IS THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION DEAN AMBROSE!"

Dean raised his championship in the air and roared like the lunatic he is.

The referee took the championship belt and raise dit in the air and told the females to get out of the ring. Both females kiised their partners and carefully slid out. with that the bell rang.

6 MINUTES LATER

The Miz was now in the bottom of the ring, in the floor in pain while Dean was in the ring getting hyped up from the crowd. Dean was climbing to the top rope and was getting ready to deliver his famous elbow until the Miz being the coward pulled Maryse in front of him to avoid Dean.

Dean stopped and looked at Maryse who was spreading her arms in front of her husband. Dean didnt care and shrugged. Maryse saw it comming and quickly moved out of the way, away from the danger. Dean finally delivers the elbow and takes down The Miz.

Dean gets up and looks at the WWE Universe and roars and throws the Miz back into the ring. Maryse saw what Dean was about to do and gets up and stands by the turnbuckle and starts yelling at dean. This catches the attention of the referee and tries to calm Maryse down but Maryse being stubborn didnt listen. Ruby got annoyed and climbed in the ring and started to yell at Maryse. Then Maryse slaps Ruby making her fall. Ruby gets up and glares at Maryse and swipes her legs from unfer her making her fall as well. The referee was still watching the females.