Chapter 20

Ruby POV

I finally convinced Dean that we should fly up to my house that I have in Florida. So it will be just us and Alex and later on probably on Christmas Eve Roman, his wife Galinda and his daughter JoJo might come. I don't mind they could stay if they want.

Right now I was putting Alex in the baby seat that parents use for plans. I was strapping him in while Dean was putting away my carry on and Alex diaper bag.

"Ready baby?" I said to Alex when I was done. He giggled and looked at his daddy.

 I sat on the left and Dean sat in the right so Alex was in the middle of us.

Dean looked at Alex and grabbed his tiny little hand and said, "You ready Alex?"

Alex squealed in delight and kicked his legs in the air. Dean kissed his uncovered feet and sat down along with everybody else and buckled up and got ready for take off.

3 HOURS LATER

We were landing and the flight attendants told us to to carefully get out not before looking at Dean lustfully. When we walked past her I bumped into her shoulder roughly. The lady fell on her ass and everyone could clearly tell she was wearing a thong. I smirked and walked out behind Dean as he carried Alex.

We got our bags and went outside to get a cab not before putting our sun glasses and hats. We got a cab and Dean put our bags in the car while I put Alex in his car seat. We told the driver where to go and we were on our way to my house.

30 minutes later

We were finally here and I payed the driver. He was star strucked when he saw my house. We got our bags and started to walk inside. When we got here it was around 7 pm.

I opened the door and dropped the bags and let Alex down making him crawl to the living room

Dean closed the door and wrapped his arms around my waisy and kissed my head. We looked at Alex as he looked at everything. He got a hold on the couch and slowly got up. He walked or wobbled over to us as I opened my arms.