Chapter 19

No one POV

The show started with a WWE World Heavyweight Champion match against A.J Styles and James Ellsworth.

Of course A.J  won in the first minute but he wanted to cause Ellsworth pain so he threw james around like a rag doll. A.J was walking up the ramp but he shook his head and went back and did a suplex to james to the barricade. Now he is satisfied, and went backstage.

A.J got in the ring and started staying that James had it coming and he has everything and is ready for 2017.

Then Dolph comes out and confronted A.J that he is the number one contender.

Then Baron Corbon came out saying that he is supposed to be the number one contender. In result it ended in a fight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was The Miz vs Apollo Cruz for the Intercontinental Championship. The Miz won and Renee Young was interviewing The Miz.

"Congratulations on your victory here tonight. Now last week, your obsession with Dean Ambrose had gotten in your way during the fatal 4 way match." Renee said.

"Wait. MY obsession? My obsession with Dean Ambrose. What about your friends obsession with Dean Ambrose. You know Ruby?" The miz said and everybody started chanting Ruby. "I mean after all she is the one sleeping with him."

Renee got mad so she slapped The Miz and marched out of the ring. The Miz was left in the ring holding his now red cheek and registered what he had said. Shit I'm in trouble when Dean hears this, He thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deans match was coming up and Ruby could not go with him since she had to do something very important. And now she wished that she did. She just saw Dean getting ambushed by the Wyatt family when he beat Luke Harper. When the Wyatts left The Miz came out and did the skull crashing finale on Dean and left with Maryse. She would had went with him but Alexa has a very important match up next that Ruby has got to see.

But up close.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Alexa Bliss was in the ring facing her opponent La Luchadora.

The bell rang and Alexa ran at her to clothesline her  but La Luchadora rolled from her shoulder. Alexa did it again and La Luchadora rolled again making Alexa fustrated. Alexa pushed her and La Luchadra tripped her getting a 1 count.

"Oley!" La Luchadora yelled.

"Are you kidding me?" Alexa yelled.

La Luchadora kicks Alexa and runs to the ropes to give her a clothesline but Alexa gave her a vicious forearm.  Alexa punches her back many times until she is down. Then she pins her but only gets a 1 count. Alexa then puts her on the ropes to choke her.

"You are nothing!" Alexa yells at her face and slams her face first to the turnbuckle.

La Luchadora kicks Alexa on the gut and put her in a submission that looks very familiar.

Alexa couldnt handle it no more so she tapped.

"HERE IS YOUR WINNER BY SUBMISSION LA LUCHADORA!"

La Luchadora got up and raised her hands in the air. She rolled out and started to run around the ring, jumping and clapping the fans hands as Alexa was in the corner looking at her wide eyed.

La Luchadora rolled into the ring and took off her puple mask revealing the Smackdown Womens Champion Ruby.

Alexa was looking at Ruby and quickly got out as she saw Ruby heading towards her. Alexa walked backwards to the ramp as she screamed at Ruby when she got her belt from under the ring.

Ruby just proved a point. She could beat Alexa any day, any time and any place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby quickly went to the trainers were Dean was. She still had her La Luchadora costume since she ran straight to Dean. She opened the door and the doc just finished paching Dean up.

"Will he be okay?" Ruby asked the doc and he nodded.

Dean looked at her with raised eyebrows at the outfit she was wearing .

"No comment." Ruby said.

Dean got up, grabbed Rubys hand and walked to their locker room ignoring the stares.

They got in and Ruby changed.

"You sure, you okay?" Ruby questioned him when she stared to massage his shoulders

"YEA. Im fine" Dean said closing his eyes.

Ruby continued to massage him but then she  started to kiss his neck. She left open mouth kisses to his collarbone and up to Deans lips.

Ruby stopped and told Dean, "How about we continue this in our hotel room?"

Dean quickly got up and got their bags with one hand and grabbed Rubys hand with the other as they rushed to their hotel.