Chapter 4

Third person POV

 Everybody is driving to Boston since Hell in a Cell will be held there. Dean, Ruby and James were in the car driving there and were only one hour away to the hotel. They were talking about Hell in a Cell and their son Alex. James was in the back listening to Ruby as she talked about their son. He never knew that they had a son. His name was Alex short  for Alexander and he was 1 years old. They finally made it to the hotel and took their bags to their rooms. They agreed that in 1 hour they would  go to the gym. Ruby showered which took 45 minutes because Dean wanted to have some"fun" then another 10 minutes getting ready.

 Ruby showered which took 45 minutes because Dean wanted to have some"fun" then another 10 minutes getting ready

Dean, Ruby and James and went to the gym that the hotel has where other superstars were exercising. Many superstars stared at Ruby as she went to the treadmill and started doing her usual routine. Three miles, 100 push ups, lifting 500 pounds for 10 minutes, etc.

In the hotel Sasha Banks was in her hotel room with Becky and many Divas  thinking about her match that she has with Ruby this Sunday. They were discussing moves that Sasha can use.

"Okay, umm Ruby had a shoulder injury back in 2008. And she had a neck surgery from the Hell in a Cell match." Becky read from the Internet. "Oh wow she got injured bad."

"What?" Sasha questioned and looked over Becky's shoulder. She was watching Ruby's match against Triple H. Ruby had bruises and had blood on her face. She was hit with a sledge hammer. thrown at the cells, and got pedigreed on the steel steps. But she still managed to kick out and have enough energy to land one more spear to get the win.

"This girl is a machine. I don't even know if she has feelings." Naomi said.

"She does. When Mick was telling us about our future,  when he looked at her she was trying not to cry. I read that Mick Foley was one of her trainers. And when he told her about Edge and Christians reaction when she was send to the hospital. Especially when he mentioned Dean and her son, I saw a tear. She was trying not to cry. When he said that her fear was that Cell she was trying not to show fear by keeping the hard and emotionless face. " Sasha said. Its true. Ruby is allot of things but she is not cold-hearted. She has a boyfriend and has a 1 year old boy. Ruby had once said that women can be equal and can make main events just like men. And that is what she did. She main event Wrestle-Mania to wrestle her brother for the World Heavyweight Championship and won getting her the name Ms. Wrestle-Mania. She is a 5 time World heavyweight Champion, a 4 time divas champion and a 8 time Women's Champion and if sasha is not careful she could become a 9 time champion.

Back at the gym everyone is still talking about the main event for hell in a Cell. Mick Foley has announced that the Divas will be main eventing for the first time in a pay-per-view show. Everyone is getting ready for their match. They want to know if Sasha will come out alive and still champion or if there will be a new champion. Some are even betting that Sasha could be one of the few women that has beaten Ruby and some are saying that the beast never left Ruby and that she still has it. 

Sasha and the girls were done researching and went to the gym. When they went in Sasha saw Ruby beating the hell of the punching bag that Brock Lesner was holding.

"Shit" Becky said looking at Ruby.

Brock and Ruby had fought before but she lost, but in the end Brock raised her hand and hugged in respect. Brock always has respect for Ruby. Plus they are both beasts in the ring but Ruby is not only a beast but she is a lunatic. Thats why Dean and her are so perfect for each other. Then they went to the ring that was in the middle of the gym and started practicing kickboxing and MMA fighting. Since  Sasha went to the far side of the gym and started to work out. She realize that in order to beat Ruby you had to be fast and strong. So she started running on the treadmill. She was so into her running that she didn't notice Ruby walking to her. When she finally saw her in her black sweats that were low on her hips and black sports bra she quickly stopped. She was jealous of Ruby. She has the perfect body, bad ass personality, has a family, a legend in WWE, and people look up to her. . Something that Sasha always wanted.  

"I wanted to say that I hope we have  great match this Sunday. And to wish you good luck and make the best woman win." Ruby said then added. "And the winner gets to beat up Charlotte."

That made Sasha laugh making a smile appear on Ruby's face. "Sure. Let the best woman win" They shook hands and when Ruby was going to go to Dean, Sasha stopped her. "Is it true that you and Dean have a baby boy?"

"Yea its true." Ruby said with a smile on her face whenever Alex is brought up.

"How does he look like? If its okay with you?" Sasha said. 

"Alex has brown hair like Deans and he got my blue eyes" Ruby said to Sasha. 

They started talking and both admitted that they have respect for each other and the match won't change that respect that they have towards each other. When they were done talking Ruby went to where Dean was. He was helping James with weight lifting but was really making fun of him. Ruby went to where Dean is and kissed his cheek. An hour later they went back to their hotel and slept getting ready for hell in a Cell.