Chapter 16

No one POV

It was around 10:45 and Sophia Grace, Nikki, Brie, Sasha Banks, and Naomi were waiting for Ruby since she was 15 minutes late.

"Where is she?" Brie asked her sister who was trying to call Ruby but it went staright to voicemail.

"I dont know. She wont pick up the damm phone." Nikki said.

"Where does she go in the mornings? Probaby she forgot that it was next week?" Sasha said to them and they nodded.

"Did you tell her it was today?" Naomi questioned Nikki and Sophia. Sophia and Nikki shooked their head and everyone groaned.

"Quick where does she do or go in the mornings?" Naomi asked them.

Nikki was the first to answer, "She wakes up at 6 a.m to shower and eat and since she shares a room with Dean and we all know how he is..." Nikki trailed off and everyone looked at her wide eyed.

"What does that mean?" Sophia asked them.

"Nothing to worry about sweetheart." Nikki said placing her hand on Sophia's shoulder. "Ok then. Then it will probably be around 8:00 and from there she goes to the gym."

"Then she might be in the gym" Sasha said.

"How long does she work out and plus she is injured she cant be in the gym" Brie said folding her hands.

"She works out for 5 to 6 hours. And knowing her she doesnt care if she is injured." Nikki said.

"Lets go then" Sophia said and went to the car.

It took them 5 minutes to go to the gym that was close to the hotel. They got off and opened the door and heard music and chatter from the superstars that was working out. They looked for Ruby and found her by the weights.

Wow, was all the divas thought when they say her back muscles

Sophia ran at her screaming RUBY. Ruby let go of the bar and got up.

"Hey squirt" Ruby said hugging Sophia.

IGNORE THE WEIGHTS. This is what she is wearing and her abs.

"What are you guys doing here especially with Sophia?" Ruby said.

"We forgot to tell you that we are shooting the music video today." Sophia said and Ruby eyes widened.

"Shit. I mean crap. I mean ahhh okay. Hold on. Im done I just have to shower at the hotel." Ruby said quickly getting her stuff. WE all piled in the car and we pratically ran to her hotel room. Ruby opened the door and the first thing they heard was someone yelling, "Baby is that you!"

"Yea!" Ruby yelled back and DEan Ambrose came out of the room with only boxers. He looked at us then at Sophia and said, "shit" and ran back in the room putting on some sweats. "Sorry about that" He said to Sophia but she just smiled and said, "Its okay."

Ruby went in the room and got some clothes and did a quick 5 minute shower. She got out and went to the living room and saw everyone talking to one another. Everybody looked at Ruby and started to leave.

Ruby walked to Dean and said, "Ima go with the girls for a bit. See you later okay." Dean nodded and gave her a kiss not before saying I Love You. Ruby smiled and went downstairs. They all piled in the car and started talking about random girl things.

When they got there, they went straight to the dressing room where they got their outfits for the video. Nikki, Brie and Ruby got black clothing, and Naomi and Sasha got black dresses with a glitter jacket similar to Sophias.

When they started to shoot the video they had a blast. This went on for a week until the video was finished. After that they went to McDonalds to get something to eat. While the girls got salads, Ruby and Sasha got hamburgers.

"Im full." Ruby said finishing her last fry.

"Of course you are girl. You ate two cheeseburgers and a large fries." Naomi said laughing.

"Yea. Yea." Ruby said waving her off.

"This was so much fun. We should do this again." Sophia said smiling as she finished her happy meal.

"We should." Brie said and everyone agreed.