Chapter 29

THIRD PERSON POV

Daniel Bryan is in the ring, smiling,  ready to address the WWE Universe. They started to  chant "Daniel Bryan".

"Man is it good to be home!" Daniel screamed. "So last time we were here, I was forced to come out her and make the most difficult decision of my life." He paused. "And to be honest the last year hasn't be easy. But once again like to talk about being grateful. I am grateful of coming here and being the general manager of Smackdown live. I am grateful that I get to come to Seattle and try to give you guys the best show possible." He yelled making the crowd chant yes. "And I am grateful that soon... very soon... I'm going to be a dad."

Then the Miz theme played out and he came down the ramp with his wife Maryse.

"Boooo-hoooo. Daniel Bryan one year ago had to retire. So why don't you do something that your talents are suited for. Become a stay at home dad. You know, I don't even know why you are here. Like why are you here? You cant wrestle anymore. I don't even know why you are in a  WWE ring." The Miz said.

"Well to be fair not being able to wrestle never stopped you." Daniel said making everyone laugh.

"When my hand goes up your mouth goes shut!" The Miz said then he pointed at Daniel. "You don't respect me." Everyone started to chant "Daniel Bryan". Daniel started to laugh and smile. " Daniel Bryan cant wrestle anymore! But I can! I can! At Elimination Chamber!" The Miz said but then stopped. "Do you know that I have a microphone and can be louder than each and every one of you!"

"I think he just challenged you guys and said that you cant get any louder!" Daniel said to the crowd.

This just made the crowd get louder.

"You think this is funny? You think this is funny?" The MIz said and the WWE Universe started to chant "yes".

Then Baron Corbin theme played making everyone look at him as he came out and went into the ring.

"Miz you need to learn to shut up. You talked to much last week on commentary and you are talking too much now." Corbin said.

"Because when I talk people listen. And you should listen Baron because you and I, we can help each other and the Elimination chamber. You and I, we can dominate everybody else. My mind your might and then in the end let it be the best man win." The Miz said looking at Baron with his arms raised.

"Or I can take you on right now" Baron said getting in The Miz face making Maryse step in front oh her husband. "That way I don't have to hear your mouth when I become the new WWE Champion."

"Are you going to let him talk to me like that General Manager?" The Miz said looking at Daniel.

Daniel looked at the crowd as they chanted yes and said with sarcasm, "Oh no Baron. Please don't punch Miz in the face. That will be terrible." Baron nodded and smirked as he walked to the Miz who was behind his wife.

Then Deans music plays and he walks out with Ruby with his Intercontinental belt on his waist.  They enter the ring.

  They enter the ring