Chapter 26

Ride Along to the Royal Rumble

THIRD PERSON POV

Dean and Ruby were outside with their bags in the trunk of their truck waiting  for Naomi becuase they were going to give her a ride to San Antonio, Texas where the Royal Rumble was being held.

"If she does not come in the next 5 minutes we are out of here." Dean said to Ruby who rolled her eyes at him.

When Ruby turned around they saw Naomi with her bags walking towards Ruby and Dean. But there was someone else with her. Dean looked closely and saw who it was and groaned.

"What?" Ruby said sticking her head out of the window as Dean was leaning on the passenger door.

Ruby looks at where Dean was looking and sees AJ Styles. She rolled her eyes and groaned.

Naomi sees this and defends heerself, "Hey dont blame me girl. He was alone and I was being my nice self."

Dean glares at AJ who smirks at him and puts his stuff in the trunk  also Naomi's bags. They climb in the truck and start to drive.

"Ready for our match Naomi?" Ruby said to Naomi who was sitting in the back with AJ.

"Hell ya. I am pump for the match. I want to smash her blonde headed to the mat and watch as she screams for mercy." Naomi said. With that being said she got looks from the 3 people in the car.

Naomi noticed this and said, "What?"

"Babe I think she is turning into us" Ruby said and Dean nodded, looking foward since he is driving.

AJ was laughing quietly in the back while Naomi crossed her arms in fake anger as she glared at Ruby and Dean.

They kept talking for about an hour while Aj was listening to music on his phone.

About 5 minutes later Ruby's stomach growled.

Dean looked at Ruby including Naomi and AJ.

"Dean... Im hungry." Ruby said looking at Dean.

"But sweetheart...." Dean was interrupted.

"Now. Dean." Ruby said.

Dean sighed and nodded getting off of the freeway and looking for a gas station. Dean parked and gave money to Ruby.

"Put $50 for number 4 would you." dean said to Ruby and she nodded.

"Wait hold on! Im hungry too!" Naomi said running to catch up with Ruby who was basically running to get snacks and food.

"Why did you follow Naomi? And dont tell me that you were alone because I saw another car parked outside?" Dean said filling in the tank.

"Nothing. Ima go and get the girls." AJ said leaving before Dean could open his mouth.

He found them by the chips area. He laughed when he saw that Ruby had a handful of snacks in her arms.

Ruby heard his laugh and walked up to him.

"Here be useful." Ruby said passing all her snacks to AJ. He followed her as she grabbed 2 monster drinks for Dean and herself. AJ saw her perfect ass as she swayed them.

Ruby payed for the food and met with Naomi who was already outside with a bag of candy and a water

Ruby payed for the food and met with Naomi who was already outside with a bag of candy and a water. She laughed when she saw all the bags in AJ's hands, knowing that Ruby made him carry them.

They got in the truck and left.

2 hours away to San Antonio, Texas.

Ruby was happily munching on her chips, feeding Dean along the way as AJ made faces.

"Are we almost there?" Naomi said.

"No! And stop asking!" Dean yelled gripping the steering wheel.

Ruby tried to contain her laugh but failed.

Dean looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"You think this is funny?" Dean questioned Ruby.

Ruby shooked her head and looked at Naomi.

"Okay girly switch spots." Ruby said to Naomi. Naomi raised an eyebrow. "I want to sleep and I dont want to push my seat backwards."

Naomi nodded and both tried to switch but Dean yelled still driving, "Stop it. One at a time people. One at a time."

Ruby decided to switch first and then Naomi climbed on top of her and landed on the passenger seat. kicking Dean upside the head with her shoe.

"OWWW!" Dean said rubbing his head.

"Suck it up baby." Ruby said from the back.

30 minutes to San Antonio, Texas

Ruby was sleeping with her head on the wondow snoring softly.

"She was tired wasnt she?" Naomi asked Dean.

"Yea. With losing her baby and getting a beat down from Mickie and Alexa, she got tired. Plus last week she bust my ear drum from all her yelling." Dean said scratching his cheek.

"What you do to make her stop?" Naomi asked.

Dean smirked remembering that night. "Oh. We did alot alright."

AJ made a face and said, "No one wants to know Dean"

Naomi shrunk in her seat knowing there will be an argument between these two.

"Guess what she asked a question, I answered." Dean said snapping back at AJ.

"Yea well I dont want to know that okay!" AJ screamed. He looked at Ruby when she was stiring but fell asleep again.

Dean saw the way AJ was looking at her and cursed under his breath.

He finally realized why AJ wanted to go with them. And the answer is sleeping.

Thank god that Naomi saw the exit that they were supposed to take and told Dean who tooked the exit. His knuckles were white as he gripped the wheel.

I am going to kill him,Dean thought.

He pulled over at the front of the hotel and was going to tell AJ to back off but AJ quickly opened the door and took his beags from the trunk and  went inside the hotel.

naomi looked at Dean and said, "She loves you. Not him. Remember that boo." with that she opens the door and get her luggage. When she passes the drivers door she tells him, "Thanks for the rie. And get your girl."

Dean looks at Ruby and sighs.

He opens the door and grabs Ruby but Ruby opens her eyes.

"Are we at the hotel?" Ruby said rubbing her eyes.

"Ya where are here. Come on sleepy head." Dean said grabbing her hand.

They grab their luggage and enter the hotel. They saw many superstars grabbing their room keys and their bags. Or just plain talking.

Looking at Ruby's tired face, Dean made a bee line for the line to get their hotel keys. He grabbed them and walked to Ruby.

"Come on. I got the keys and I am tired as hell right now." Dean said.

"Me too." Ruby said yawning.

As soon as they opened the door they threw their bags and went to bedroom. Ruby took off her shoes, socks, shirt and her sweats along eith Dean and went to sleep.

They have a long day tomorrow.