Chapter 54

THIRD PERSON POV

Ruby was walking backstage looking for The Miz. She was fuming. Once she saw what happened during Dean's match, she started to look for Kurt Angle but she couldnt find him. So now she is looking for The Miz or Maryse to either slap them or give them a good scare.

Ruby was turning the corner and heard an argument. Once she saw who was arguing she started to stomp her way to them.

"What the hell is your problem?" Ruby sneered at The Miz who was talking to Kurt Angle.

The Miz looked at Ruby and rolled his eyes.  Great another problem, The Miz thought.

"Fine if you wont do anything about Dean Ambrose, do something about Ruby." The Miz said pointing at Ruby who was crossing her arms.

"What about Ruby? She hasnt done anything to you." Kurt defended Ruby.

"Ya she has. She slapped my wife. She slapped me once. Hello. This is your money maker." The Miz said as he pointed to his face, his "moneymaker".

Ruby started to laugh and Kurt. The Miz face is nothing but trash.

"Your face is not the money maker for WWE. The wrestling and entertainment is. So if I were you scram before I destroy the moneymaker." Ruby said and used her hands as quotes when she said money maker.

"I am the champion! You need to respect me." The Miz said to Ruby who quirked an eyebrow.

"You are no champion. The only reason why you have the belt is because you cheated. You cant even win a match without Maryse anyway." Ruy said as she was face to face with The Miz.

The Miz was about to snap at her until Kurt Angle pushed him back gently.

"Okay. Okay. Enough. Miz go to your locker room please." Kurt said to him but he didnt move even though his wife was pulling his bicep. "Miz please."

The Miz finally moved and started to walk out not looking back.

Kurt sighed and looked at where Ruby was standing.

"Can I help you with something or did you came here to bug The Miz?" Kurt questioned her. It didnt take a genius to know that Ruby hates The Miz and loves to annoy him when she can. Her wicked smile proved that right now.

"Oh you know me. I love to annoy The Miz when I can. And when I heard that you wont do anything to Dean made it better. See you later Kurt." Ruby said and with a pat to the chest to Kurt she walked away.

***********************************************************************************************

Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax, Mickie James and Dana were in the ring. Dana and Mickie were accusing Alexa about trying to recruit Mickie and Dana to help her with the Nia Jax proble. But being Alexa she switched it around saying that those two would say anything to get attention.

Then emma comes out and enters the ring.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Out of my way people. Attention people. You can put the spotlight right here," Emma points at herself. " where it belongs because Emma is back! And Ms. Bliss I am here to take my rightful place," Emma walks to Alexa, "at the top of the Raw Women's division."

Alexa starts to laugh. "Real cute. Nia." She looks at Nia Jax. "Come on. They are proving their points for me. Exhibit A, B, and C. Come on. people are trying to take our spotlight and a wanabee trying to ruin our celebration."

"Do you know who I am?" Emma asks Alexa.

"No." Alexa states but then she looks towards the ramp once she heard her music.