Chapter 5

Third Person Pov
Today is the day. The day everyone was waiting for. The four main events for 4 title belt matches. Stage managers were yelling instructions, tech crew were setting up the technology and wrestlers were getting ready. Roman Reigns was talking to his wife and daughter both wishing him good luck. Rusev was with Lana talking about his reign that will start today after he wins the U.S title belt. Seth Rollins was warming up and getting ready to take back whats his. Kevin Owens was with Chris Jericho talking about Divas and which ones are hotter. A.J Styles was thinking of Ruby and his WWE Championship match. Dean was thinking of ways to end A.J Styles. But there was 2 Divas that were thinking real hard of the match. Sasha Banks is in the Divas locker room giving herself a pep talk. She was going through strategies in her head and remembering that Ruby had a shoulder injury. 

Ruby was in Dean's locker room thinking about her match. She will be in the same Cell that caused her nightmares. She was so into her thoughts, she didn't know Dean came in the room. She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt arms around her waist. "You will be okay. You hear me?" Dean said turning her so she could face him. Dean was worried for her. He saw her match on T.V at home and she was rushed to the hospital with many injuries. He shuddered and looked at her again, "You will win. Got it?" Ruby nodded and kissed him. "You look sexy by the way." Ruby was wearing a Dean Ambrose crop top with blue jeans and her black heels.  Then the show started.

It has been two hours and Roman had just won his match and it was time for Dean's match.

"THIS MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL AND IT IS A NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH FOR THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!" 

"Ready" Ruby said to Dean. They walked to the gorilla and saw James standing there waiting for them. James wanted to go with Dean since he owes him and wanted to be there for his friend. They nodded at James and went to the ring when Dean's music hit. The whole crowd got up and cheered for Dean's name and went even louder when they saw Ruby. 

"AND THE CHALLENGER ACCOMPANYING BY RUBY AND JAMES ELLSWORTH, DEAN AMBROSE!" Together they walked holding hands while James was behind them as always. They went in the ring doing their poses, Ruby doing the rock n roll sign and Dean being his lunatic self as always. But they stopped when A.J theme played. He came out wearing a cocky smirk wit the belt on his shoulder. 

"AND THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION A.J STYLES"

Everyone was booing even backstage the superstars think that he is not worthy to hold the belt. He got in and raised the belt saying that he is the champion then he looked at Ruby and smirked. Ruby was going to A.J to probably kick him but Dean held her back. Then Ruby smirked and kissed Dean while looking at A.J making everyone cheer. It was no surprise that they were the power couple. A.J was mad, no mad wasn't the word. He was furious.  He kept looking at Dean and Ruby kissing. She was supposed to be kissing me. I'm better than that asshole, A.J thought.  Finally they stopped and Ruby got down from the ring keeping eye contact with A.J and went to James. 

The ref raised the belt and signaled for the bell to ring. Dean went straight to A.J and started giving him right hits and threw A.J in front of Ruby. Dean looked at Ruby and smirked. Ruby smirked back and speared A.J when he got up and started hitting him with all her might. She stopped and tossed him back to the ring. Dean pinned him but only got a 2 count.  

20 minutes later. (I suck at making matches.)  

Dean was leaning against the ropes tired while A.J was again on the floor. James was about to give him Sweet Chin Music but A.J moved and hit Ruby instead. James looked at Ruby in shock and then looked at Dean who was looking at Ruby. A.J hit James and Dean didn't notice. A.J came behind Dean and gave him Styles clash and pinned him getting the win. 

"AND YOUR WINNER AND STILL WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, A.J STYLES."

A.J looked at James who was still down but looking at Ruby then Dean back and forth. A.J got down and looked at Ruby. She will have some bruising on her jaw, A.J thought. He kneeled down to her level and moved her hair out of her face. She is beautiful, A.J thought. He picked her up and got in the ring without a problem and laid her in the ring. When Dean was awake and started to get up he gave a kiss on her lips and smirked at Dean who was angry. A.J got out and held the belt above his head and pointed at James, who was scared of what Dean will do to him. Not only did he ruined his match, he kicked Ruby. And that is a no no. Ruby groaned and looked at Dean and saw his face. She looked at A.J and he smirked and blew her a kiss. She heard the crowd booing and she sighed knowing what happened. James went backstage scared they they will beat him up. Dean helped Ruby up and walked backstage. They went to their locker room ignoring everyone and got in . Dean went to her and held her face carefully like she was glass and checked her jaw. 

"I'm okay" Ruby said moving his hand from her cheek and held it.

"Are you sure" Dean said and Ruby nodded. They sat down on the coach and Dean put his head on her lap watching Seth's match. Dean still miss him. When they were in the Shield they were not just partners but brothers. He miss hanging out with him. Then Chris Jericho went in the cage when the door of the cell was open. When Seth was about to win Chris kicked him and Kevin Owens did his finisher getting the win.  

Dean got up and pulled her up also and said, "I almost forgot. I have a surprise for you." 

Ruby looked at him and raised an eyebrow when she heard a knock. Dean smiled and kissed her and went to the door. He opened it and Ruby couldn't believe the two people who walked in.