Chapter 37

THIRD PERSON POV

Throughout the show everyone has been up and about. AJ was still outside waiting for Shane again for another beating.

Baron Corbin was in the ring for his match against the Viper Randy Orton.

All the pain that Baron has caused for two superstars. But Ruby had a plan and a returning Dean Ambrose loved it. Not only is it creative but it will distract Baron from his match luckily giving enough time for Randy to do his thing.

And that is what they did. When Baron was about to do his signature move on Randy, Ruby drove the forkliff to the side of the ramp withDean Ambrose suspended 10 feet in the air at most.

 When Baron was about to do his signature move on Randy, Ruby drove the forkliff to the side of the ramp withDean Ambrose suspended 10 feet in the air at most

Everyone started to cheer once they saw Ruby and now a returning and healthy Dean Ambrose.

"Hey Corbin! Are you busy?!" Dean said shrugging his shoulders and Ruby laughing.

For one second is all it took for Randy. Once Baron realized he was distracted, he turned around and was met with a RKO.

Randy nodded towards Dean and pinned him. 1 2 3

"AND YOUR WINNER RANDY ORTON!"

Dean turned towards Ruby and said, "Baby can you put me down?"

Ruby nodded and lowered him back to the ground. Dean got off and kissed her on the forehead and walked to the ring with a purpose.

He got in the ring and said, "You want a match for the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania?!" Dean said walking around Baron Corbin.  "You got it!" He dropped the mic and grabbed Corbin giving him dirty deeds.

Dean rolled out of the ring and met with Ruby who was now by the end of the ramp

Dean rolled out of the ring and met with Ruby who was now by the end of the ramp. He put his arm around her waist and walked backstage. Leaving Baron Corbin to watch their retreating backs.

********************************************** ************************************************

After Cenas match it was time for Ruby's match and she was ready to beat the princess an her dweeb.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

Ruby came out as everyone cheered.

"THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SET FOR ONE FALL. INTRODUCING FIRST FROM ORANGEVILLE, CANADA. SHE IS THE RATED R DIVA RUBY!"

Natalya was in commentary and Ruby looked at her.

Then Carmellas music played and she came out with James Ellsworth.

"AND HER OPPONENT ACCOMPANIED BY JAMES ELLSWORTH. CARMELLA!!"

Carmella and James skipped to the ring and carmella yelled while waving,"Hi Ruby!"

She went in the ring since James is still scared of Ruby. Ruby realized why he wouldnt get in the ring and gave a smirk.

The bell rang and Ruby kicked Carmella. Carmella got out of the ring to take a breather but Ruby got out and ran after Carmeela. James got in the middle of them but Ruby slapped him making him clutch his cheek.

Carmella slid in the ring along with Ruby but James got a hold oh her leg. She tried to pull away but he wouldnt leg go. When he did Carmella kicked Ruby making her fall on one knee. Carmella started to talk crap about Ruby. They didnt notice Natalya getting up amd removing her head set.

Natalya slid in the ring and clotheslined Carmella. Ending the match as a disqualification. natalya started to beat up Carmella while Ruby was down. Natalya threw Carmella to the corner and started to kick her while the referee tried to separate them.

Mickie James then came running down the ramp to the ring and slid in making Natalya turn around. She kicked Nataya but Carmella got her hair and threw her to the corner and did the exact same thing that Natahlya did to her.

Then the Smackdown Women champion Alexa Bliss comes running dowm the ramp to the ring and started to beat up Natalya.

James Ellsworth got in the ring to confront Carmella but Ruby got on the top rope and drop kicked them but Carmella pushed James in front of her, making him get dropped kicked. Mickie James then kicked Carmella upside the head. Alexa then drove Natayla to the ring post shoulder first. Alexa turned to Mickie and gave her a powerful forearm. Alexa turned around and was met with a spear by Ruby.

The crowd cheered. Ruby got up slowly and looked at the laying bodies that were in the ring. She got the belt that Alexa threw before she got in the ring and raised it in the air.

At WrestleMania there will be a new Womens Champion.

SORRY THAT IT IS SO SHORT.