Chapter 32

THIRD PERSON POV

Daniel Bryan was in the ring.

"Welcome to Smackdown live. We are just 40 days away from WrestleMania. And everybody knows that on the road to WrestleMania there are a ton of unexpected twists and turns. And that is the reason why I am here tonight. So with your help, help me introduce the current womens champion, Naomi." Daniel said and Naomi came out.

She limped to the ring due to her knee.

"Naomi I think everyone hear knows that you deserve it.  And because there is a reason why. For years you have worked so hard. Because you have scratched and clawed and you have seen other women have more opportunities than you ever got. But here you are... Smackdown womens champion." Daniel said and everyone cheered.

"And we are so proud of you. But thats why, what I am about to do is the hardest thing I have ever done as a general  manager. And I really relate to this. Because i was the same as you. For years I scratched and clawed and I went against the Authority and I got to the very top. I was championAnd then I got injured. And I had to relinquish my championship. And it  was something I didnt want to do, but I knew that I had to do. Shane and I went over your records with the medical staff here in WWE." Daniel paused and everyone started to chant "no".

"We now now conclusionly because of the injury you suffered in the Elimination Chamber you will be unable to defend your championship in the required 30 days. And i literally, i am so sorry but I will have to ask you to relinquish the smackdown championship." Daniel said.

Naomi sighs and looks at the WWE Universe. She looks like she is about to cry.

"Before I do anything I just... want to say... a few things. First thing Bryan thank you for all the kind words that you said and you know what is going through my mind right now and whats going through my heart right now. Buts its so crazy how life can change and how fast it is. I mean last week I was crying tears of joy because I finally accomplish my dream." Naomi paused.

"And now im here today... about a week later... filled with sadness and frustration. I feel like at the Elimination Chamber, I have reached the top of the mountain and I gotta tell you the view was so sweet.  And now I am being knocked off of that mountain. And I have no control over anything. I feel bad for my fans who has been in the journey and this ride with me." Naomi was sniffing now trying not to cry. "I feel like I am letting you down. It just hard Bryan because I know that when I give you this title... I will have to start all over again." Naomi said.

Naomi took the belt off of her shoulder and gave it to Daniel who took it with hesitation.

"And I will tell you this who ever is borrowing that title, to every feamle back there in the locker room. When I come back everybody is going to feel the freakin glow!" Naomi yelled.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GIVE IT UP FOR NAOMI!" Daniel yelled and everyone cheered.

Naomi laughed and carefully slid out of the ring and was going up the ramp when Alexa Bliss theme played. Alexa walked down the ramp and gave Naomi a look as she slid in the ring and stood in front of Daniel.

"Wow that was... amazing! Hahaha." Alexa said laughing. "I mean I could of gone without the sob stories and uphill battles, going against he authority, losing a finger, blah blah blah. But that end part when Naomi gave up the title. Perfection. So good. So good." The WWE Universe booed. "But Daniel for the past 2 weeks all I wanted was my rematch and the past 2 weeks Naomi couldnt defend that title. Its a shame. So we are kinds in a jam here." The crowd started to chant "we cant hear you" which made Alexa scream out, "I know you can listen to shut up and listen."

"Anyway you know me, heart of gold, and I will like to help at all cause. We could figure this out together. What do we do? What do we do? I mean we cant have no champ going into WreslteMania? We need a champ on the road for WresltMania, so what do we do? Actually you know what, I got an idea. As you can see my arms and legs work fine. And since I wasn't going to get my rematch that I deserve. I swear to God if you say what one more time. "Alexa yelled to the crowd as they kept saying What. "I think and they all think that you should return the Smackdown womens championship to me. See teamwork. Now give it back." Alexa said reaching for the belt that was in Danisl's arms.

"As difficult as it was to take this championship away from  Naomi. What I am about to do is more difficult. You are the former Smackdown Womens champion, it does make sense to give it back to you... But I am not going to do that. What I am going to do is give you an opportunity ansd I know that you have waited two long weeks for your rematch and I know that you are ready to fight tonight. Naomi isnt ready but I know who is ready. So tonight you will fight for the Smackdown championship right now! And here is your opponent!" Daniel yells.

Becky Lynch theme plays and she comes out.

In the end of the match Alexa Bliss wins becoming the new Smackdown Women champion.

****************************************************************************************************

Ruby was suposed to fight for the championship but she has been having trouble with her shoulder since the Elimination Chamber. So the doctors told her that she cannot wrestle for a week or so until the pain goes away.

She was backstage watching the Royal Rumble that will claim the number one contender for the WWE Championship since Randy Orton would not go against Bray. So it left no choice for Bryan and Shane to do a royal Rumble.

Ruby was glad when Dean eliminated Baron Corbin but was devestated when Dean was eliminated because of Baron.

At the end of the Royal Rumble it was down to AJ Styles and Luke Harpe. In the end  it was called a drawl because they both fell and their feet touched  the floor at the same time.

So Daniel had to go out and concluded that next week that they will determine the winner. Both superstars were upset and they started to argue with one another. AJ pushed him and when he was walking out of the ring Luke Clothseline him.

The question that is in everybody's mind right now is: Who will face Bray Wyatt for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania?