Chapter 53

THIRD PERSON POV

After Dean was escorted out of the building thanks to Kurt Angle because of his worry for The Miz and Maryse if Dean gets his hands on them, Ruby had nothing else to do until her promo about her win from last night. She couldn't talk to Bailey since she was home nursing her injuries.

Ruby was walking backstage with her hoodie on and sunglasses since she didn't want anyone to see her bruise under her eye minding her own business until she bumped into somebody.

"Sorry about that-" Ruby said but once she saw who she bumped into she stopped and chuckled.

"Nevermind." Ruby said and Alexa was wide eyed once she saw who she bumped into.

Today was not her day. Not only did no one congratulate on her win last night, she has a championship match with Nia and she bumped into Ruby. So not her day today.

"Hiya... Ruby. How are you doing with the whole win from last night." Alexa said carefullay as she saw some of the bruises on her arms and legs and a small one under her right eye. Alexa doesnt need to be a genuis that she may have some on her back since Nia did Somoa Dropped her 3 to 4 times. She should know she saw the match with the other divas and Superstars backstage including Dean who was biting his fingernails from nerves. They even called it the match of the year.

"Fantastic as you can see." Ruby said pointing at her eye. Ruby took a step foward. "What about you? I saw the match." That caused Alexa to smile but then it faltered once Ruby added. "You caused a friend of mine pain."

Alexa was frightened. She didnt want to say anything in case she says something stupid and Ruby can cause HER pain. She saw her match last night against Nia Jax. Yea she doesnt want to fight her, today, tomorrow or at all.

Ruby continued, "Good luck on your championship match against Nia Jax. Just a tip don't piss  her off especially since she lost to me yesterday."

Ruby smirked and started to walk away leaving a shaking Alexa Bliss knowing that Ruby was right about Nia Jax.