Chapter 25

THIRD PERSON POV

Mickie James was in the ring with Renee Young as she was interviewing her of her return last week.

"Mickie it ahs been over 7 years since you have steppe on a WWE ring and alot of us were pretty surprised that you were the Luchadora. So my first question is. Why?" Renee questioned her.

"Renee do you know that I won my first WWE Womens championship when I beat WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus at WrestleMania? I am a 5 time wwe womens champion and former divas champion." Mickie said raising her voice.

"You have the most impressive resumes in WWE. But you didnt answer my question." Renee said.

"I believe I did." Mickie said slowly.

"You ran down your resume.." Renee was cut off by Mickie.

"And the fact that i had to do that for you Renee, I think it answers your question. You see the WWE Universe. I may not been around that long, but I never stopped watching WWE. You see Ruby and the women of the revolution wants to pretend like they were the first real female athlete of WWE. As of everything that I accomplished, everything that i sacrificed meant nothing. And they would have gotten away with it Renee if it wasnt for one person thats Alexa Bliss." Mickie said screaming.

"Mickie can you elaborate on your association with Alexa Bliss?And isnt she apart of this womens revolution" Renee said carefully.

"Alexa Bliss has been fighting this womens revolution since day 1. Do you know that Alexa Bliss is the only one who remembere about me. All my accomplishments. Everything. And you know i have alot of respect to Alexa. If it wasnt for her i wouldnt be standing here right now. Do you understand that?" Mickie said to renee's face.

"So you had no problem helping Alexa cheat to defeat Ruby and become the new smackdown womens champion?" Renee said.

"You know Ruby loves to claim how she was the first women to do this and that. How she was the face of the female revolution. What i say forget the female revoultion. This is about the re-envenction of Mickie James and I am here to tell you that Mickie James matters..." MIckie was cut off by Ruby.

Ruby came out running.

"Are you going to cry about last week honey. Come in here and I will make you cry about something!" Mickie yelled.

Ruby  slid in the ring spearing Mickie. Renee Young quickly got outof the ring. They were rolling in the ring punching. Mickie quickly ran out and jumped over the barracade and Ruby right behind her.

When Ruby was going to jump over the barracade, Alexa comes out punching Ruby making her fall.

Both jumped over the barracade and threw Ruby in the ring. They got in and Ruby kicked Alexa but Mickie kicked her in the head. Alexa kicked her and rolled Ruby close to the turnbuckle. Alexa walked on Ruby and started to climb the turnbuckle and did Twisted Bliss on Ruby.

"Ruby. Poor Ruby. You should have learned this lesson from alexa. Always be one step ahead." Mickie said to a groaning Ruby.

They laughed and walked away.

***********************************************************************************************

When Ruby came out of the trainers she was confronted by Renee Young.

"Ruby everyone saw what happened earlier and we would like to know about your thoughts on Mickie James and Alexa Bliss?" Renee said to the mic.

Ruby laughed. "My thoughts. You want to know about my thoughts on Mickie James the scum and Alexa Bliss the barbie whore?" Ruby said to Renee and Renee nodded fearfully.