WRESTLEMANIA 33

ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIRD PERSON POV

KICKOFF

It started with Neville vs Austin Aries for the Cruiserweight championship.

Neville won by poking his eye and then doing red arrow and retained his championship.

Then it was the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

It was down to Mojo Rowley, Jinder Mahall and another superstar.

Jinder threw Mojo threw the middle ropes and threw him to the barracade in front of Rob Gronkowski, a friend of Mojo's and a football player who plays for the Patriots. Jinder got in his face and stole his cup, drank some and threw the rest at Rob's shirt. Jinder got in the ring and started to fight with the other superstar, who I believe is in NXT. Rob took off his "stay hyped" shirt leaving his white muscle shirt on. He climbed over the baraccade but security was there ready to escort him back. Rob shook his head and got in the ring. He got in position and tackled Jinder. Mojo got in the ring and slapped Rob on the back. Rob got out and Mojo eliminated the other superstar leaving Jinder and Mojo as the final two but Mojo clotheslined Jinder making him fall. Mojo celebrated with Rob as he entered the ring again.

I WANT TO PUT DEAN'S MATCH ON WRESTLEMANIA INSTEAD OF THE KICKOFF. I WANT MY BABY TO GET HIS MOMENT.

WRESTLEMANIA 33

75,000 people in the crowd screaming as they waited for the show to begin. 75,000 people in their seats waiting for their superstars and divas to come out. 75,000 from all over the world.

Superstars are backstage getting their gear on. Divas are getting their makeup and hair done.

Bailey is backstage taking deep breaths for her match. Same with Sasha. Charlotte and Nia Jax are being their cocky selves.

Shane McMahon was in the trainers getting his last check up.

Dean Ambrose was backstage with Ruby as he had his usual jeans and muscle shirt on, Ruby is  on his back while he was doing push ups.

Ruby got up from his back when she heard the words.

"WRESTLEMANIA HAS STARTED!!"

Ruby looked at him and said, "Are you ready?"

**************************************************************************

Before the matches started, Tinashe sang America The Beautiful.

Everybody from backstage stood up and watched as she sang.