Chapter 49

THIRD PERSON POV

Ruby was walking backstage alone on her phone texting her brother and Christian. She was walking towards the Divas locker room to meet with some Divas until she was attacked from behind.  Ruby fell and felt pain on her shoulder and ribs.

The unknown women kept kicking her shoulder and roughly grabbed  her arm and tossed her to the wall. Ruby screamed and grabbed he shoulder since she went shoulder first. The attacker didnt care about her shoulder and kept on attacking her until referees came and pulled the attacker away from Ruby.

"Ruby? Ruby where does it hurt the most?" The medic said.

"My shoulder. It hurts really bad." Ruby said in a quiet voice trying not to cry.

"Okay. We are going to pick you up okay? Is that fine with you?" One of the referees said to her.

Ruby nodded and they carefully picked her up. Ruby let a noise a pain and the referees carefully put her shoulders around their shoulders and helped her to the trainers.

**************************************************************************************

Dean heard about Ruby being attacked so he dropped everything that he was doing and pratically ran to the trainers. He opened the door and saw Ruby sitting down while a medic was checking her shoulder and was wrapping a bandage.

Dean walked up to Ruby and quickly kissed her forehead.

"Are you okay?"  Dean told Ruby and Ruby nodded.

"Who did this to you?" Dean asked her.

Ruby shook her head and replied, "I dont know. I was texting my brother when I was attacked."

Deab nodded in understanding and looked at the doctor.

"Will she be okay?" Dean asked him.

"Yes. There are no broken bones just that Ruby might have hurt her shoulder when her attacker threw her shoulder first to the wall." The doctor said.

Dean nodded in thanks and stayed with Ruby until his match was next. His opponent is Allias Samson and he couldnt wait to beat him up. Dean kissed Ruby on the lips and went to his locker room.

Ruby waited for Dean to leave until she asked the doctor a question. A question that she desperately wanted to ask him.

"Do you know who attacked me?" Ruby asked him.

The doc sighed and closed the folder that he was reading and said in defeat, "I believe it was Nia Jax. With her power she threw you to the wall, so she could be a suspect."

Ruby nodded and when the doctor turned around she quickly opened the door and got out.

***************************************************************************************************

Dean just got out from his match which he lost thanks to The Miz and went to the trainers room to check on Ruby. He opened the door and realized that she wasn't there so he told the doctor.

"She left 20 minutes ago." The doctor said to a worried Dean.

Dean left and started to look for Ruby backstage but it was too late. He heard her music.

***********************************************************************************************************

The WWE Universe was confused as Ruby walked out to the ring as her music played. Everyone saw the attack that happened and they also saw who attacked her.

Ruby climbed the ring and got a microphone.

"I bet everyone say my attack earlier tonight." Ruby said calmly as the WWE Universe cheered.

"Well after I was attacked I was escorted to the trainers room where the doctor patched me up. And I started to think who the hell attacked me? Me?" Ruby paused. "Who the hell would attack me when they know that I will attack twice as hard. So I started to think. Who has the right mind set to put their hands on me from behind. I started to cancel the divas that I have no problem with until I was left with two. Ms. Wanabee Harley Quin and the  big bad machine. I know it want Alexa Bliss because she doesn't have the guts to attack me. So that left me with Nia Jax."

"This women is the same women who trash talked my family. The same bitch had the guts to attack me from behind like a coward. So where are you Nia Jax? I know you are here in this very building. You are probably talking to some of the Divas right now about how you caused me pain. Something that nobody has done before. But look at  me," Ruby said and opened her arms wide. "I am standing high and tall with a simple little bandage wrapped around my shoulder. I am here and you are back there. So really you accomplished nothing."

Right after Ruby finished Nia Jax came out with a determined face. She got in the ring and went up to Ruby's face. After a minute of staring Nia backed off and grabbed a microphone.

"Its true I did attacked you backstage, But I did accomplished something. " Nia paused. "I got inside your head. And I did caused you physical and emotional pain. That right there," Nia pointed at the bandage that is wrapped around Ruby's shoulder. "That is an accomplishment to me. And this is just the beginning."

When she finished she attacked Ruby. Ruby fell and that was when Nia Jax started to kick her shoulder. Nia had enough so she grabbed Ruby's limp body and put her on her shoulders and gave her a Samoa drop.

Nia looked at Ruby and crouched down and said, "This just proves that I  can cause you pain. I challenge you to a Last Women standing match at Extreme Rules. And I will be the last women standing."

Nia threw her mic at Ruby and left the ring.

****************************************************************************************************************

Dean was waiting for Ruby in their locker room and once she opened the door Dean started to scold her.

"Why did you went out there when you knew that you were hurt? Do you know that she could have caused more damage to your shoulder and you will have to get surgery. Ruby do you understand how worried I was?" Dean told her.

"I'm sorry. But I had to go to the ring and confront her about it. If I don't it will make me look like a coward. And I am not a coward." Ruby told him and placed her hands on his chest. "Dean I am so sorry I worried you. Okay? I'm sorry but I had to do it."

Dean sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"Okay." Dean said.

"Okay? That's it?" Ruby questioned him expecting him to go against her and about her safety is the main key.

"Okay. I get it. Really. Just... tell me next time when you go face to face with a beast." Dean said and Ruby nodded at him and kissed him.