Chapter 44

THIRD PERSON POV

The show started off with Chris Jericho and his last highlight Reel on monday Night raw.

Then he was rudely interrupted by The MIz and Maryse.

THe Miz claims that it was never about Chris Jericho and its highlight reel until the "it" couple arrived on Monday Night Raw. The Miz then changed from the Highlight Reel to Miz Tv.

"Ladies and gentlemen are you ready for Miz TV to start." Miz said.

"Welcome to the must see WWE talk show in history. Welcome to-" The Miz was cut off by DEan Ambrose's music.

Dean and Ruby came out.

"The lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose and his Queen Ruby

"The lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose and his Queen Ruby." Corey said.

Dean and Ruby entered the ring and got a mic.

"Chris. Chris you got a point. Miz is a stupid idiot." Dean said making everyone laugh.

He sat on the second turnbuckle and Ruby bend down so she can come in not before saying, "Careful with the shoulder sweetheart."

"He never said that." The Miz said staring at Dean.

"I was thinking it though. I was going to say it." Chris said from where he was sitting and offered his chair to Ruby which she kindly declined. The Miz looked at him.

"I knew he was about to say it. But you cant just come out here  and take over somebody's talk show. That is not how it works. And Im pretty sure nobody here in Kansas City wants to see Miz TV. So i am a problem solver we are going to give the people what they want." Dean said then he does a weird signal to the crew and adds, "Bring it in."

The crew then removes everything that belongs to Miz Tv and brings out The Ambrose Asylum.

"Careful with the shag." Dean said.

"Get your boots away from that Maryse." Ruby said.

"Careful there Chris." Dean said to Chris Jericho. "Hurry it up people we are in live tv."

Finally they were finished and the crew got out of the ring.

"Okay. Check 1 can everybody hear me?" Dean said then added. "Welcome to the Ambrose Asylum!"

"And please welcome our guest Chris Jericho! And because they are here already The Miz and Maryse. Chris I got to tell ya even though we have a bad past especially with Ruby," Dean pauses and looks at Ruby who smiles innocently at him. "Ruby we all know you are not innocent. But we believe in the healing power in forgiveness."

Ruby looks at Dean and looks at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Even though he smashed a pot of plant in your head?" Ruby said to Dean.

"Yes and I did one of the worst things possible and destroyed with my bare hands your famous, iconic Chris Jericho Light up jacket." Dean said.

"You uhh still owe me $15,000 for that." Chris said.