Chapter 46

THIRD PERSON POV

The Women's division was in the ring with a platform in the middle of the ring.

Mickie James, dana, Emma, Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, Alicia Fox and a depressed Bailey.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW RAW WOMEN CHAMOION, ALEXA BLISS!"

Everyone bood once Alexa came out with the Raw womens championship on her waist. She got in the ring and looked at everyone in the ring.

"You know ladies I want to thank you all for being here tonight. I know some of you are only here because I told  Kurt Angle to make you come out here." Alexa said and she looked around looking for someone. "But I can see one person didnt get the memo and she is absent. But I do appreciate the attendence. I know we have a tag match later so I'll make this really quick."

"So you know allot of superstars come out here and they refer to themselves as "Queen"." Alexa siad quoting Queen on purpose since the suppose Queen is not in the ring when she was meant to be. "Ya so let me make something perfectly clear the Queen is dead. And for the first time ever in Monday Night Raw history I can rightfully say Long live Alexa Bliss. The one the only godess of WWE." Alexa paused then continued. "

"And you know last night I became the first ever wome to hold both Smackdown and raw women championships. And the referee just hold my hand and gives me my title like i am some other champion. Um hello." Alexa points at herself. "Godess. Ya I deserve a coronation. And it wouldnt be a proper coronation if i didnt have my friends of the womens division here with me."

"I do want to thank you all for being here but I do want to thank personally. Like" Alexa walks to Mickie James. "Mickie James. Mickie I have watched you since I was a little girl and you were so inspirational and just so great. And i know that. And thats why i brought you back to smackdown Live and now we are both in raw. And I know your contepreatings Mae Young and The Fabulous Mula, are now in a better place. You are still here, inspiring me. So thank you for that."

"Next I like to thank Sasha Banks." Alexa says as she walks up to Sasha. "Sasha you are fantastic. Three time Raw womens champion, I'll give you that. But um, you know last night i heard what you said that you dont know who I was? Oh well Im Alexa Bliss. But you can call me Raw womens champion. Or if that slip your mind you can call me the one who pinned you to get where Im at." Alexa said but backed up when Sasha was getting to her face. When she was backing up she bumped into Nia Jax and she froze.

Alexa turns around and saw that Nia Jax was already staring down at her.

"Ahhh... We're good." Alexa said pointing at herself and Nia. "We're  good. I know that you are great you now. Naturally talented. Naturally gifted. No wonder all these girls are jeaous of you right. You know what Im saying. You know I look foward of tagging with you later. Moving on." Alexa said and she steps on top of the  platform.

"As I take my rightful place... Man it feels good  up here! So this is what it feels to be on top of the world. And it just feels..." Alexa paused as she looks at the sad Bailey who is hugging her torso in confort. "Oh my goodness. I almost forgot. Ladies and gentlemen the former Raw womens champion Bailey." Everyone cheered. "Bailey, my goodness if it werent for you this wouldnt be possible at all."

Everyone started to chant Bailey. "Ya I know her name thats why I am thanking her. Bailey if it werent for you who else wil i beat to get the championship. You know what I am saying. Like if it werent for you I wouldnt be all the way up here. And you wouldnt be down there. You know Bailey I was kinda shocked last night when I looked at the front row and thought it was just your dad that was going to be here. But no I saw your whole family was here, they were in the front row. And they were adorable Bailey. They had the little bailey shirts on, some of them had side ponytails, it was adorable."