Chapter 3

Ruby POV

When we got in the stadium for Smack-down a crew member told me that I have a contract signing with Sasha Banks in the ring for our match this Sunday and Dean has a match for the number one contenders match against A.J Styles. If Dean wins he will get a match against A.J for the WWE Heavyweight belt at Hell in a Cell. Right now I was watching the segment between Becky and Alexa and man Alexa is annoying as hell trying to humiliate becky. I alwayls liked Beckys weirdness. Becky told her off and tackled her to the ground. She was in control until Alexa through her to the baracade. By then I stopped watching but then got my attention when the diva's match was next. It was Nikki and Natalya and who ever wins will be the Smackdowns team captain for survivor series. And who ever loses won't be in it at all. Nikki and I were friends. We had fights but we always come together. And that is why when she hits Natalya I cheered. I never liked Natalya she always tried to act young and be fake. I actually yelled yes when Nikki won using John Cena submission move. But all that ended when that Carmella girl attacked Nikki. She is basically jealous of her and she calls herself fabulous. Then I see Dean being interviewed by the new interviewer about A.J Styles and his match later on tonight. A crew member knocked on the door and said the contract signing will be after Dolph Ziggler's match. I showered and did my hair.

And put my leather black jeans, a white shirt and my leather jacket on with my black boots

When I was done I heard a knock

When I was done I heard a knock. I thought it was Dean so I just said its open. But to my surprise James EllsWorth came in. He looked nervous.

"Can I help you?" I said trying to be polite. Not trying to be mean or anything but I am nervous since my contract signing is next. 

"Actually yea I was going to thank you for..." he was cut off by the door opening and Dean came in. 

"What is going on here" he said raising an eyebrow.

"I was thanking Ruby for helping me cleaning me up and guiding me through the match. Also I wanted to thank you for everything you had done for me. Everyone thought I was a loser before you came.  And I wanted to tell you to let me be at your corner. I'm begging you please" James said to Dean. Dean looked at me and I just nodded my head in agreement.