Chapter 10

THIRD PERSON

HERE COMES THE MONEY

Shane McMahon came out doing his dance then waited for Daniel Bryan. When he came out both, Daniel and Shane started doing the yes chant making the crowd cheer.

"WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 900TH EPISODE OF SMACK-DOWN LIVE!" Shane yelled. 

"This is truly a historic night. And what better way to celebrate than the return of the WWE Hall of Famer holding a special edition of the Cutting Edge. THE RATED R SUPERSTAR EDGE!! AND REUNITING THE RATED R SIBLINGS!!" Daniel exclaimed and everyone started chanting Rated R over and over again. "And speaking of returns... finally after 3 and a half years tonight we welcome back to Smack-Down Live. THE UNDERTAKER!" 

"And I cannot think better of kicking off the 900 episode than to begin with the Intercontinental Championship match" Then the Miz song started playing and The Miz and his wife Maryse came out. 

In the end The Miz won due to the Spirit Squad getting and Maryse involved. They left the ring celebrating leaving a devistated Dolph in the ring. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstage Alexa Bliss was complaining to daniel bryan that her foot was on the ropes for last week match for the number one contenders match. 

"See my foot was on the rope. if it wasn't for the ref I would be number one contender for my title." Alexa said.

"Alexa is not the time. The Miz is the new Intercontinental Champion. And listen i saw the first time you showed me. And the second. And the third. And the fourth. And now the fifth. I'm sorry but the referee decision is final." Daniel said and Alexa couldn't believe it.

"Are you kidding me?" Alexa finally said.

"Listen you will get a match for the number one contender spot but not today. But I need you to focus on this" He gestured at Alexa. "I need you to focus on all of that energy for this Sunday." Daniel said.

"Thats great. But how long will I get my match. WHEN!..." Alexa was cut off by Natalya's whistle blowing.

"Daniel as coach for the Smack-Down Women's team. This is such a teachable moment. Alexa when you get knocked down. You get right back up because no one is going to keep you down." Natalya said with a serious face that made Daniel want to laugh.

"Jumbawawa. Really Natty. Jumbawawa. And this is our coach. I can't. I just can't..." Alexa left leaving a confused Natalya.

"Whats Jumbawawa?" Natalya said to Daniel then she left to search up Jumbawawa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Nikki's match against Carmella after Calisto match. 

Nikki went down the ramp slapping fans hands as she waited for Carmella. Carmella came out doing her moonwalk and coming in the ring.

The bell rand and they locked up. Five minutes in the match, Charlotte comes out of the crowd wearing a Raw red shirt waving her ticket. 

"Hi Nikki!" Charlotte yells.

Nikki just ignored her and kept fighting. Charlotte kept complementing Nikki and taps the barrier. Carmela gets out of the ring to get away from Nikki but Nikki threw her to the barrier that was in front of Charlotte. Nikki went in front of Charlotte as Charlotte kept talking so Nikki gave her a forearm and threw her in the mat. She threw her in the ring and started punching her.