Chapter 6

RUBY POV

Edge and Christian walked in but Edge was holding Alex. When Alex saw me his face light up and yelled, "MAMA!"making me laugh. I grabbed him from my brother's arms and hugged him and started kissing his face making him laugh. I looked at his little outfit and laughed. Edge totally dressed him, I thought. Then I hugged Edge and Christian.

"Why don't I get that kind of attention?" Dean said making me laugh

"Why don't I get that kind of attention?" Dean said making me laugh. I went to him and gave him a kiss. But someone aka Edge and Christian cleared their throats making us stop. 

"Thank you" I said to him giving him a quick kiss.

"We are still here." Christian said. 

" I'm glad that you guys are here but why are you here?" I said to Edge and Christian while balancing Alex on my hip with him playing with my hair.  

"Since you will compete for the WWe Women's Championship for your first pay-per-view since you returned. We wanted to accompany you to the ring. It could be the 3 Musketeers like old times but with a new member" Edge said pointing at Alex.

"I thought I was the 4th member" Dean said confused. Edge and Christian looked at each other and said at the same time, "Nope." Then I heard say something that surprised everybody, "Dada. NO!" We looked at Alex but he just laughed. I looked at Dean and said, "Did he just say dada." But all Dean was nod. 

"Is it a yes or no cause your match is next." Christian said. I nodded and said, "The 3 Musketeers are back and adding a new member." I gave Alex to Dean so I could change, which he didn't question because he got Alex and started tickling him. I went in the bathroom and changed into my gear.

 I went in the bathroom and changed into my gear

I got out and we all went to the gorilla. Sasha Banks just came out making an entrance. She came out of a car with 4 guys surrounding it. She got out by the roof and hopped down with the assistance of 2 guys. She went in the ring holding her belt like her life depended on it. She got in the ring and raised her belt in the air. 

"And that is an entrance for the Boss" Jerry said.

"And there is our Women's Champion,Sasha Banks coming down to the ring to defend her title belt against the Rated R Diva, Ruby. Who do you think is going to win JBL?" Cole questioned to JBL.