CHAPTER 7

THIRD PERSON POV

James Ellsworth was in the ring trying to explain his actions that happened yesterday at Hell in a Cell. "I would like to take this opportunity to thank Shane McMahon to let me speak tonight and say goodbye. I mean after my actions last night, I wouldn't be able to sleep or eat. Until Dean Ambrose and Ruby know that i am truly sorry. So Dean, Ruby will you please come out here so I can make this right." James said looking at the ramp. Then Dean comes out with a pissed look on his face. I should be backstage with Ruby making sure she doesn't do anything stupid, Dean thought. 

"I hope Dean Ambrose beats up James Ellsworth. He deserves it. He kicked poor Ruby on her jaw." JBL said. He was also pissed at James he kicked Ruby. 

"He made a mistake John. Everyone makes mistakes" Jerry said.

"Yea but you don't kick Ruby on her face" JBL said.

Dean got in the ring and grabbed a mic. "James. My buddy. My pal." Dean said putting a hand on James shoulder. "MY special little boy. I spend alot of time thinking about this. I had allot of time to think about ripping your head with my  bare hands." Dean laughed making James look at the floor. "When you look at me with those puppy dog eyes and you make that face looking like one of those aliens from that a dumb movie. I can't stay mad at you. I brought you at ringside you don't have to apologize." 

"Dean please. After everything you and ruby have done for me its the least I can do.  I mean because of you I have 2 victories over A.J Styles." Dean nodded looking at the crowd who was cheering. "And how do I repay you. By loosing my cool and causing you the match and kicking Ruby.I mean I came here on Smackdown live to fight but last night wasn't my fight. And I know that now and I also know any man with two hands can make  a mistake." James said. 

Dean put his hand on James shoulder and said, "Its okay. Its okay. But you got to promise me. Listen real close. Don't ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Seriously never. Ever get in my way again. Okay." Dean was close to James face when he said the last part. 

"Dean if I can make a time machine and go back. I could. But when I look into those eyes that Ruby loves and tell you. Im sorry." James said making his face. Dean was about to respond until A.J's music played. Dean was pissed. Not only did he interupped  him but last night he kissed HIS girl. So of course he is pissed. A.J comes out with his belt on his shoulder looking  mad.

"Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Are you kidding me. Are you seriously apologizing. What in the world would you apologize to Dean Ambrose?" A.J said getting in the ring. "James can't you see whats been happening this past couple of weeks. Don't you see what this man is doing. James, he's using you." James looked at Dean but Dean shooked his head. "this man doesn't respect you. Ruby doesn't respect you. I do. On our match for the title I was going to make it quick and I was going to make it painless. But this guy kept on nagging me on to punch you harder. To kick you a little harder in the face so I can get disqualified. Not for you. But him." A.J said pointing a finger at Dean.

"You don't owe him an apology, you owe me an apology. If it wasn't for me no one will be wearing a shirt with your face on it. Lets be honest you owe me your entire career. By the way how is Ruby? I saw her match yesterday. I could tell she went through Hell. By the way tell Ruby that her lips were soft and I would like to redo the kiss but when she is awake... " A.J was going to continue but Dean stepped in front of James.

"You know why I like James cause he's a real tough guy. He does things the right way, the hardworking way. He doesn't take a  easy way out like  you. " Dean said throwing the mic to the floor and got on A.J's face. James tried to separate them but was thrown to the side by A.J. Dean was then kicked by A.J making him fall. James looked at Dean  but was thrown out of the ring. A.J's theme played and he walked  out looking at the ring.