Chapter 8

RUBY POV

I was backstage with Dean listening to A.J Styles talking  crap about Dean. 

"Oh give me a break. I'm in no mood for your cheers or your boos either. How about you put away your phones and sit down and be quiet." A.J said making everyone boo. "Last week on Smack-Down Dean Ambrose cheated. Dean cheated and know he has a shot at TLC for my title belt. And the truth is... that mutant turtle James Ellsworth if he haven't interfere in the match I would had won. He is an embarrasment to sports entertainment. James looks like a foot. And not just him but Ruby too. She was distracting me with her beauty.. and her looks... and... she was just being sexy god dammit!" A.J said running a hand through his hair. "If James and Dean was here I would beat the ugly out of them. Ruby on the other hand, I wouldn't mind kissing her again." he said laughing. 

That's it. " I said getting up and fixing my gear.

"Where are you going" Dean said looking confused but I just ignored him

"Where are you going" Dean said looking confused but I just ignored him. I walked to the gorilla and told the guy to play my music. When he did A.J stopped talking about "his" team. I walked out with my belt on my waist and everyone cheered. I got in the ring and asked for a mic. I could tell A.J is checking me out.

I walked to his face and said, "If you have something to say about me. Then say it to my face." A.J just laughed and was about to reply but I added. "No don't talk. Lets get one thing clear. This is not YOUR team is Smack-Down Live TEAM. And YOU are not the captain. You are just a cheat that doesn't know how to get things done."  

"Really?" He said to me and I just nodded. "Then why do I have this?" showing me his belt on his shoulder.

"You cheated. That simple." I said.

"I did not cheat you little..." he was cut off by baron corbon music. He came down the ramp and got in the ring.

"Lets get one thing clear I am not going to be in the Smack-Down team in Survivor Series. I will not be in this stupid..." He was cut off by The Wyatts. They went in the ring making A.J scared but tried to cover it up.

"The Wyatt family welcome to team Styles." A.J said but right after he finished Dean music played and he came out making me smile.

He walked to the ring then back up the ramp and pointed. Then James theme went on making me laugh at A.J as he had a tantrum. 

(PLAY THE VIDEO TO KNOW THE SEGMENT)

When we went backstage we went to Dean's locker room to get ready for match against Natalya our supposed "Coach". 

"We are going to talk to James after your match" I heard Dean from behind me.