Chapter 23

No one POV

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, DEAN AMBROSE"

Dean Ambrose came out with his Intecontinental title belt on his shoulder as he walked to the ring for Ambrose Asylum.

"Welcome to the first Ambrose Asylum of 2017. And welcome to the Ambrose Alsyum hosted by the new Intercontinental champion. And let me get this opportunity to be the first member of Smackdown Live, the first champion on Smackdown live to officially enter the Royal Rumble Match! Mow about tonight since we are in Louisiana. I thought it will be really cool. I thought it will be really cool if I brought a real life alligator on the show." Dean gestured at the fake alligators head. "But apparently we dont have the permit. " Dean said angrily.

Dean walked to the alligator. "I did pick this one up from the gas station though. Ruby named her Maryse. Since you cant interview an object I will bring out the man. The man who run his mouth but has nothing interseting to say. My guest tonight.." Dean was cout off by The Miz and Maryse.

The Miz and Maryse came out and went in the ring. Dean tries to clap but it comes out weak.

"Understand. Understand that each day you carry my Intercontinental championship belt you taint its value. You undo all the hard work i put into to make it to its fateful glory. And now you are going to taint the glory of the royal rumble match. Well I wont let you. Because i will announce that i will be competing in the royal rumble. But thats in the future I want to talk about the past. Everyone here saw that you forced the referee to continue the match when the match was supposed to be over. And not only that, Ruby slapped my wife. Now before I take legal action, and put you in years of law suits, I want you to have the opportunity and do the right thing right now. And hold over my title" The Miz said holding out his hand.

The crowd started chanting no.

"You know what Miz you are right. I do have something that belongs to you. And you deserve to have it back." Dean said looking down.

"You see. You came to your senses. People say that you are unhinged and I couldn't disagree more. You are a sensitive guy and you are doing the right thing. Thank you Dean Ambrose." The miz said reaching out to get the belt but Dean pulled it away.

Dean walked to the table and took out a black bag not before removing the alligator "maryse".

"It is right under Maryse. Sorry Maryse. This belongs to you. I will like to present to you with your own Miz participation Award." Dean said giving him the frame that Miz gave him a long time ago. "Because Miz buddy you tried."

The Miz got the frame and Dean clapped.

"You know people say that you are funny Dean. You are one of the funniest guys." The miz said before throwing the frame at Dean and kicking him.

The Miz started to punch Dean making him fall and The Miz stood above him taking his suit jacket off. The Miz picked up Dean and Maryse was getting ready to slap him.

Instead of slapping Dean, she slapped The Miz. Dean got up and did dirty deeds to the Miz. Maryse was in the corner with her hand over her mouth in shock. Dean got his belt and the frame and walked over to Maryse. Dean looked at Maryse then the frame and smiled passing it to her instead. Maryse was in shock and got the frame from Deans hands. He smiled one more time and left the ring.

********************************************************************************************

Daniel Bryan and Ruby were backstage looking at the video footage of Ruby's match that she had last week.

"See look I don't know who La Luchadora is?" Ruby said.

"Okay. Okay. Well I need to know I cant have a diva running around. Can it be Eva Marie?" Daniel questioned Ruby.

"No. Eva is to weak and we all know that she only cares about herself." Ruby said waving that idea off.

"No. No. No. I know what you are trying to do. An it wont work." Alexa said glaring at Ruby.

"What am I doing?" Ruby said.

Ruby and Alexa started to argue back and forth so Daniel took matters into his own hands.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down! How about this. Alexa," Daniel was looking at Alexa. "Since you want another shot at the title and Ruby" He looks at Ruby. "wants to fight you so bad. Next week it will be Ruby vs Alexa Bliss for the Womens championship." ALexa was smiling now but soon faded when she heard the next part. "In the first time ever, steel cage match."

Ruby was now smiling and Alexa stormed off.

***************************************************************************************************

Ruby was backstage looking for Dean when she saw him sitting on a crate.

"Hey handsome." Ruby said massaging his tensed shoulders.

"hey baby" Dean said looking over her shoulder to give her a kiss.

Ruby was massaging his shoulders when all of a sudden Dean gets up and throws Ruby over his shoulder. Ruby laughs as Dean slaps her ass. They went to the locker room to get their stuff. When they were passing Baron Corbon he gave Dean a look that they could not identify and Ruby a wink. That didn't go unnoticed by Dean since he clenched his jaw but continue walking to their locker room ignoring Baron's stare.