Chapter 50

THIRD PERSON POV

The Miz was in the ring with Sheamus and Cesaro talking about the Hardys and Dean Ambrose when Dean  came out. The Miz had a scared look on his face and quickly got behind his wife Maryse. Dean walked to the ring but didn't get in.

He got a mic with a firm grip and said to the men in the ring, "I don't always make great decisions. I run head first into sticky situations like this sometimes. And I get into trouble but I cant help in man. Cause I see three but heads like you out here, I cant help but feel that someone needs to come out here and shut your mouths!" Dean yelled.

"Will you like Dean Ambrose to shut our mouths? Do the match Ambrose There are three of us and I of you. Plus we have Maryse who would gladly slap you again. So either you are crazy or you're stupid." The Miz said

Dean started to laugh and said, "Well you can call me crazy if you want but ont thing is that I am not stupid."

Then the Hardy's came out and waited by the ramp

 The Hardy's walked to Dean and Dean gave each a nodand started to jump and the Hardy's followed his lead. The Miz and Maryse quickly got out of the ring as three male superstars slid in the ring and attacked Cesaro and sheamus.

After throwing Cesaro and sheamus out of the ring they started to gloat.

The referee finally came and the Miz, Cesaro and Sheamus climbed in the ring. An the match has started.

**********************************************************************************************************

Ruby was backstage talking to Bailey listening to Alexa's little "Bailey this is your life."

"This is so stupid

"This is so stupid." Ruby commented as she looked at Alexa and a table full of Bailey's toys.

"I agree." Bailey replied.

They continued to watch every single aganizing moment.

Bailey coudnt take it anymore so she stormed out of the Divas locker room and marched down to the ring.

Right after Bailey got in the ring Alexa attacked her but Bailey powered out and was now punching Alexa. Bailey sees the kindo stick (her match for extreme rules will be a kindo stick in a pole match) and started to climb the ropes to get the kindo stick but Alexa pulled Bailey making her fall. Alexa grinned and took something from under the table. She got the kindo stick and started to attack Bailey with it.

 She got the kindo stick and started to attack Bailey with it

Pain was all Bailey felt. The referees quickly escorted her to the doctors which is where Ruby was waiting at. Once Ruby saw Bailey she took her out of the referees arms and helped her sit down. The doctors checked her back and saw red marks on her back from the kindo stick.

"So you have a kindo stick on a pole match and I have a Last Women Standing match." Ruby said and Bailey nodded. "Yay." Ruby said sarcastically making Bailey laugh.

"Yes but you will beat Nia." Bailey said to her which made Ruby sigh.

"I dont know Bailey. I dont know." Ruby said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Yea you will. I watched you wrestle when I was a kid-" Bailey was interrupted.

"How old do you think I am?" Ruby said to her.

"What I meant was that you started wrestling when you were 16. Youngest ever. You fought in dangerous matches. You fought men. You beat Triple H in a Hell in a Cell match to retain your championship. An not to mention you done things no women has ever done. So this Sunday you will go out there and beat Nia Jax's ass amd you will be standing over her form as the last women standing." Bailey said.

That left Ruby shocked. She couldnt believe that Bailey believed in her that much.

"And you will beat Little Mrs Bliss this Sunday. Do you want to know why?" Ruby questioned Bailey. "Because you have the heart of a champion. The champion doesnt need the money or the looks or their strength... they need their heart to be a champion. And you do.You have the biggest heart of them all. This is why Alex loves you so much you know that. So starting tomorrow I will help you bring out the dark side."

"What do you mean?" Bailey questioned her.

"I mean that starting tomorrow I will train you. Everyone has a dark side even if they dont know it. So in order for us to win on Sunday we have to bring out that ugly darkness inside of us. And use it. Use it to win. Use it to win your title back. And use it to shut the short barbie doll up." That made Bailey laugh. "Okay?"

"Okay. You have a deal. Just dont kill me tomorrow." Bailey said and once she saw the confusion on Ruby's face she added. "I have seen how you train. Its scary."

Ruby couldnt help but laugh and say, "Deal."

Ruby stayed with Bailey until her segment was up.

"Go. I will still be here anyway." Bailey said and Ruby nodded and left not before hugging Bailey carefully.

*******************************************************************************************************

Ruby was now in the ring with a mic on her hand.

"So last week Nia Jax not only attacked me twice but she issued a Last Women Standing match." Ruby said and crossed her arms as the WWE Universe cheered. "I like the match but Nia made a mistake. Her mistake? She issued a challenge against me."

" Let me give you a summary of what will happen this Sunday. 1 I will come out like a Queen. 2 I will use any weapon in my desposal. 3 I will use those weapons to cause HER pain. 4 she will be laying on the floor as the referee counts to 10. 5 I will be announce as the winner." Ruby said as she counted with her fingers.

"I know it will be hard. But I like the challenge. I take pleasure of the pain that someone gives to me. So Nia about that challenge," Ruby paused and the WWE Universe started doing the yes chant. "I hope you bring a doctor because you will need it."

Ruby dropped the mic and smirked.

Nia jus declared war and Ruby will be the Last Women Standing.

AUTHORS NOTE

@BijonLewis u got your wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!