Chapter 41

THIRD PERSON POV

The show started off with the new WWE Champion Randy Orton.

He described his win at WrestleMania and how he is the master and Bray Wyatt is the servent. And to remember when he said if you cant beat them, join them, and when the timing is right screw them. Well he left a very important part out, if you face them and you fight them at WrestleMania for the title then you better make sure to beat their ass.

When Randy was saying his speech Bray Wyatt interupted him explaining that he will take his championship back. And issued a house of horror match which Randy accepted.

After Randy accepted the challenge Bray came to the ring and a returned Luke Harper.

************************************************************************************************************

Daniel Bryan was in the ring with Ruby's Smackdown womens championship belt in his arms. Everyone is confused by this.

"Welcome everbody to SmackDown Live!" Daniel yelled. "Now I know people are confused that I have the SmackDown Womens championship in my hands and not in the arms of Ruby." Everyone cheered for Ruby. "But Im afraid I got some bad news." Daniel sighed.

"At WrestleMania there was a ladder match for the Smack-Down Women's championship. As you all know Ruby came out victorious but when she jumped off that ladder to spear Naomi she got injured. Ruby fractured her shoulder blade and will not be able to compete for a month or so." Daniel said carefully.

Everyone started to chant no.

"I know. I know. That you are all sad and disappointed but we need to have a smack-down womens champion and..." Daniel was interrupted by Alexa Bliss.

Alexa Bliss came out smirking like always and walks down the ramp to the ring.

"You know Daniel you say you need a champion but" Alexa then points at herself. "You are looking at one." Alexa said.

"Alexa is not that simple..." Daniel said but he was interrupted again.

"Of course it is. Now I was the  former smackdown womens champion and I would like my rematch but since Ruby is not here to defend it like always. You could just give it to me." Alexa said reaching for the belt but Daniel pulled it away.

"That is not how it works here on Smack Down Live. You will get your rematch Alexa." Daniel said making Alexa smile then added, "against this women." Daniel said pointing at the ramp/

When Alexa heard the music she groaned. Naomi came out pumped.

Daniel got out of the ring as a referee came out and walked backstage.

"THE FOLLOWING MATCH IS SET FOR ONE FALL AND IT IS FOR THE SMACKDOWN WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP."

"FIRST FROM COLUMBUS, OHIO ALEXA BLISS." ALexa threw her jacket as everyone booed.

"AND HER OPPONENT FROM ORLANDO, FLORIDA NAOMI!"

With that the referee raised the prize and the bell rang.

6 minutes later

Naomi was now limping because Alexa kicked her injured knee that Ruby caused.

Alexa gave naomi a ddt and pinned her but Naomi kicked out at 2.

Alexa went to irish whip Naomi to the ropes but Naomi reversed it and gave Alexa a reer view or the booty bump.

Alexa fell and naomi took a breather and to check on her injury

Naomi covered Alexa but she kicked out at 2.

Finally Naomi pinned her.

"HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW SMACKDOWM WOMENS CHAMPION NAOMI!!"

Naomi got up and celebrated with her hometown.

*****************************************************************************************************

Later on the show it was Dean Ambrose versus Baron Corbin in  street fight match.

Dean came out alone because Ruby was in the hospital getting her shoulder checked out.

There was chairs, kendo sticks, straps, and so muxh more weapons in the ring and outside but Baron won the fight.

***************************************************************************************************

Shane McMahon came out to the ring to talk about the Superstar Shake-up.

Commenters were talking about his match against AJ Styles at WrestleMania.

"Thank you very much. It sertainly been a wild ride for the past couple of days down here in the sunshine state. On monday night raw Vince McMahon came down here in his own style and announced the Superstar shake up. What does that mean? That means excitement for all in the arena. That means excitement for everybody watching at home. And new challenges for Daniel Bryan and I." Shane kept talking about the superstar shake-up until AJ Style's music played and he came out.

"This is going to be interesting." JBL said.

AJ Styles came out and walked into the ring with his battle scars from two days ago.

"I don't want to know about this superstar shake-up thing but I do know this. I don't want to go anywhere." AJ paused then added. "Because I know it, you know it and everyone knows it that this is the house that AJ Styles built."

"And I tell you this and I be dammed if someone comes over and tries to take that from me. But that is not why I came out here" AJ said pointing at Shane.

"You see after WrestleMania Shane I feel like I owe you something." AJ touched his black eye and did the unthinkable.

He offered Shane his hand as a sign of clear respect.

Shane looked at AJ and shook his hand.

They circled around one another and AJ climbed out.