Chapter 55

THIRD PERSON POV

Ruby and Dean were backstage wandering around looking for some mischief.

"Im bored." Ruby said.

"I know me too there is nothing to do around here." Dean replied.

"Do you have a match today?" Ruby said as they started to walk to cattering.

"No but I heard that The Miz will have a Im sorry gift or party for Maryse. And I am going to crash it." Dean said with excitement. Everyone knows that Dean loves to torment The Miz not just because it was fun but because Dean loves the reaction of The Miz when he is angry.

"Oh ya. And what will you do exactly." Ruby said as she wrapped her arm around his waist.

Dean smirked and said nothing but kiss her forehead.

They entered cattering and Dean wemt to go get food because Ruby was starving. Ruby sat down on an empty table and looked around there was not much people in the room.

DEAN POV

I was getting Ruby some food when I felt someone push my shoulder. I turned around and saw Roman looking at me.

"What are you doing man." Roman asks me as I put three tacos in one plate and four on the other. The funny thing is that Ruby could eat right before a match and not barf when she gets hit. I dont know why but she has that particular skill.

"What does it look like brother." I said as I gestured at the plates in my hand. "Getting my women some food. Including myself. Now help a brother out."

With that Roman got my plate as started to fill my plate with food that I like.

"So how are you and Ruby?" Roman ask me.

"Its going good actually. Feeling the love." I said to him with a goofy smile.

"So when will you ask her the big question?" Roman asks me as he grabs a water bottle.

"What big question?" I  said confused.

"When will you ask Ruby to marry you?" Roman said and that made me stop in my tracks.

Marriage? Sure I want to get married with Ruby. She is the love of my life and the mother to my son. I just havent thought about it. Until now.

"I dont know." I said to him.

"You dont know?" Roman asks me.

"What if she says no. That would be embarrassing. Im on one knee and I ask her and she says no in front of everyone." I told him with crazy wide eyes.

"She wont say no. She loves you. You love her. Alex loves both of his parents. Just think about it. Ruby is wearing a beautiful white gown walking towards you while you are wearing a suit including Alex. You both say your vows and describe how much you love each other. In the end you kiss her and she wears your ring saying that she beongs to you and only you." Roman said to me and I see it.

He pats my back and says," Just think about it man." And walks to where Ruby is sitting playing a game on her phone.

I walk over to them and set the food in front of Ruby and kissed her head. I look at Roman and he gives me a look to say think about it. I give him a nod and he sits down and we start talking about Roman's daughter JoJo and Alex.

*************************************************************************************************

THIRD PERSON POV