Survivor Series

A little something to cheer you guys up after the whole Trump thing.

THIRD PERSON POV

It was Survivor Series where the WWE will know which is the better brand Raw or Smack-Down. Superstars are with their teams discussing strategies. While others are putting on their gear. You could hear the WWE Universe cheering for the show to start. And  those fireworks blew up starting the show.

 And what better way to start with a  5 on 5 elimination match for the Divas. 

First Team Raw came out first. Bailey got out doing her entrance wearing her Raw shirt being all hyped up for the match. 

"The following match is a 5 on 5  traditional elimination women's  match. The elimination can occur by count out, disqualification, pinfall or submission until all members in one time has been eliminated. Introducing first from San Jose, California its BAILEY!" The ring announcer said making everyone cheer for Bailey.

"What a way to kick of Survivor Series with a traditional  5 on 5 elimination match for the Divas. Mauro Ranallo with my Smack-Down partner announcer JBL. And joining us from Raw Corey Graves and Byron Saxton." Ranallo said introducing everyone.

"I hope you guys got a broom because it will be a clean sweep for Raw tonight. Starting right now" Corey said.

"I appreciate you boys being here to witness that A brand and that would be Smack-Down." Jble replied.

Then Alicia Fox came out.  

"And her partner first from Orlando Beach, Florida ALICIA FOX"   

"Then Nia Jax looking mean as ever in red.

"Next from San Diego, California, NIA JAX"

"Oh JBL I will like to introduce our secret weapon, the game changer. One of the most dominate Divas in WWE Roster" Corey said.

"No she is not" JBL replied thinking of a brunette that fits that category.

Then Sasha Banks came out with her glasses on.

"From Boston, Massachusetts SASHA BANKAS" now that made everyone cheer for.

"How about our 2 time women's champion" Byron said.

"Yea well we have our champion in our team so beat that." JBL said.

"And it ends with the team captain" Byron said as Charlotte came out with Dana behind her.

"And accompying from Dana Brooke from the Queen City CHARLOTTE"

Now Team Raw was in the ring waiting for their opponents itching to get their hands on them.

First Becky Lynch came out wearing a blue Smack-Down shirt.

"And first from Team Smack-Down. From Dublin, Ireland BECKY LYNCH"

Becky waited by the end of the ramp for her team.

Then Alexa Bliss came out sporting her team's color.

"From Columbus, Ohio ALEXA BLISS"

"Proudly sporting her blue the Wicked Witch of WWE. 5 feet of furry. And of you have seeing Smack-Down Live like the rest of the world you will know how dangerous she is." JBL said.

Then Carmela came out doing her moon walk.

"From Statin Island CARMELLA"

"Carmella showed a vicious, mean streak since she has been on Smack-Down LIve. The only way Nikki an her can coexist is because they have a common foe" JBL explained.