Chapter 15

THIS IS YOUR WINNER!!! Thank u for voting. (if I spell your name wrong, I am so sorry)Thank this people:  

-PinkRoseWhite                               -Darkangle123454

-GabbyWest1                                    -Evisek013

-MinkSpark                                        -rainbowstar1976

-myaraemax                                    -shield_girl_13

-RoslynRye

Third Person POV

A.J was in the ring wearing a boot for his injured leg and his title on his shoulder.

"Alright. Let get this thing cleared. I won fair and square and I did everything i said i would. I put Dean through tables and hit him with chairs and most of all I deprive him of getting to my championship belt. And if the worst happened that I am in this boot for a week then so beat it. The only negative thing is that I am not medically clear to compete against James Ellsworth." A.J said then James came out looking happy and proud like nothing happened at TLC.

"And there is the man that ruined on hell of a match. And caused the only people that helped him to go through a table." JBL said.

"What are doing. You look like you are in slow motion." A.J said.

"The only thing that is slow is you hobbling in that boot. By the way A.J do you really need that boot. It looks like you are trying to get out of the match for your belt." James paused as he started thinking. "Maybe Daniel Bryan was protecting you. After all A.J i have three wins on you. And tonight i will be the new champion." James said. "And thanks to me you still have your belt. You would have lost anyway."

"Do you really think the outcome had anything to do with you. I would have won any way. Dont you realise everything you have done is because of Dean ambrose and Ruby. Every win is because of them. Well guess what buddy you burned that bridge. You see i put you in a neck brace, in a back brace. Not only do you have to look out for me and Dean. You have to look out for Ruby. I mean you through both not just Dean, both through a table. How will she feel?" A.J said then Dean music played.

James was clapping and pointing at A.J since he thought they came for him.
Dean and Ruby came out holding hands. Ruby had a wrist brace and her belt on her waist.  Her ribs were very bruised and patched up. She was limping and Dean had a strong hold of her hand to help her walk.

Ruby waited by the ramp and Dean got in and when James stuck his hand out for a hand shake Dean kicked him on the stomach and did Dirty Deeds

A.J was laughing at James. Dean got out and went to where Ruby was and went backstage leaving James in the ring.
--------------------------------------------------