Chapter 42

THIRD PERSON POV

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

SUPERSTAR SHAKE UP

The Miz and Maryse come out looking like John Cena and Nikki Bella. They are now in Raw.

"The champ is here! Now we all know rule number one in John Cena's house rules states that nobody can chant Cena sucks." The miz said and everybody started to chant "Cena sucks". "I am with my gorgeous fiance Nikki Bella. " Maryse started to pose. " Who i love. And did not propose to WWE WrestleMania strickly for the publicity. Last time you saw us we were very happy because we were going to Hollywood."

"But Joooooohhhhhhnnnn?" Maryse said.

"yes sugar booger?" The miz said looking at Maryse.

"Hollywood didnt want us." Maryse said twirling her brown hair or wig.

"That is correct. We stink. We are not good actors. I belive the word was robotic. Whatever that may mean. So the smartest move for our brand is to take advantage of the superstar shake up and come back to monay night raw." Miz said.

Then Dean Ambrose music plays and everyone sheers.

"NO WAY" Byron yelled.

"OH MY. WE GOT THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION ON RAW!" Cole yelled when he saw Dean Ambrose come out.

"This is awesome" Corey Graves said.

Dean got in the ring and got a mic. "John Cena and Nikki bella. Boy Im I glad to see you. Ever since I heard about the whole superstar shake up thing and I was moving to Monday Night Raw I was nervous I wouldnt know no one at all. So it is nice to see some familar faces." Dean said.

"And I will like to congraduate in the half of Ruby for your engagement. I am so happy for you guys." Dean said as he gave both The Miz and Maryse a hug.

"I really am. I really believed that you kids will be together." Dean said as he let them go.

"Dean." The Miz said as he gave him a glare. "You do realize..." The Miz was interrupted by Dean.

"Wait John let me finish because we all know that you will ramble on for twenty minutes and I wouldnt get a word in. So please let me finish." Dean cleared his throat and said. "Congratulations on coming back from raw. Congratulations on your engagement. And congratulations on beating The Miz and Maryse at WrestleMania because those two are the worst." Dean said making the WWE Universe cheer.

"Dean hold on-" The Miz was interrupted again.

"Wait John let me finish. I know you are a modest guy a humble guy. But I want to give you a serious congratulations on your sucess in Hollywood. All the movie credits that said that you couldnt act well you proved them wrong. Just dont do anything stupid like make Marine 5." Dean said. That made The Miz pissed.

"Listen you lunatic." The Miz said slowly. "We are the IT couple. The superstar shake up brought us to Monday Night Raw. Maybe I need to make this clear. She is not Nikki Bella. She is Maryse." The Miz pointed at Maryse who took of her hat and brown wig and shook out her pale white hair. "I am The Miz." The Miz took off his hat. "Not John Cena."

Dean finally understood and turned to The Miz and Maryse.

"Ohhhh.... Well in that case." Dean said and dropped his mic and went after The Miz and gave his dirty deeds.

The Miz rolled out of the ring and Maryse went to aid her husband.

"Welcome to Raw Miz and Maryse." Cole said.