ROYAL RUMBLE

THIRD PERSON POV

Everyone was pumped for the Royal Rumble.

The first match is Bailey vs Charlotte for the Raw women championship.

Many not believed in Bailey but many superstars and divas do. They believe that she could finish Charlotte. Bailey not come from a well known name in WWE, but she can bring her A game to the match.

But Charlotte was too much for Bailey and won amking it 16-0 in pay per view championship matches.

********************************************************************************************

Next it was Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns for the Universal championship. Since Chris Jericho would always interfier in Kevins matches, he will be in a shark cage hanging about 20-30 feet above the cage. The good thing about this match is that it is a no disqualification match.

Roman would have won but Brawn Strowmen came out and put Roman through the announcement table then through a table. Kevin took advantage and pinned him winning the match and retaining his universal championship.

***********************************************************************************************

Then it was the Cruiserweights match.

It was Neville vs Rick swann for the cruiserweight championship.

Neville won and become the new WWE Cruiserweight champion.

***********************************************************************************************

It was time for the 6 women tag team match.

Naomi came out first doing her usual glow in the dark entrance.

"THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS A 6 WOMEN TAG TEAM MATCH SET FOR ONE FALL! MAKING HER WAY INTO THE RING FROM ORLANDO, FLORIDA. NAOMI!"

Naomi danced and then slid down the ramp. She got up and waited for her partners in the middle of the long ramp.

Then Nikki Bella came out.

"AND HER TAG TEAM PARTNERS FIRST, FROM SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA. NIKKI BELLA!"

Nikki walks to Naomi and wait for their final and last partner.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

Fog appears and Ruby comes through making the crowd cheer.

Ruby has her coat and glasses on and does her usual entrance.