Chapter 1

SIMON'S POV

"I'm..." I held her chin and saw her face full of tears.

"I'm not pregnant Si... I'm... So-sorry-" I cut her off.

"Woah, calm down baby. It's okay, we can try again." I cupped her face and wiped away her tears.

"No, you deserve a baby now... I'm sorry Simon, I feel-"

"Adele, I deserve you even more... You and peanut, you're my life right? We will have our baby at the right time, and we can try million times." I smiled at her as she sobs.

"Oh Simon..." Adele pulled me for a hug and buried her face on my chest.

"It's okay my bunny, it's okay. Now, you're probably sick. I'll get some advil and water, be right back." I kissed her forehead and laid her on the bed.

"Peanut watch mummy for me, daddy will just get something from downstairs." I said to peanut while I tuck Adele under the duvet.

"Yes daddy, peanut will." Angelo raised his hand and saluted. Adele saw it and giggled.

I went downstairs as my thoughts started invading my mind.

I really expected for a new baby. Adele was having pregnancy symptoms, but how come she's not? I mean, Adele haven't been sick like this before. She's so pale, weak, nauseous and many more. But pregnancy tests couldn't lie right? Maybe she was just sick.

I went upstairs again with the advil and water on my hands.

ADELE'S POV

With all these pregnancy symptoms, I'm not having a baby? These things only happened when I got pregnant to peanut, I never been sick like this before. I am really sorry for Simon. This is really what he deserves, to have his own baby that I'll carry on my womb.

"Mumma, you're hot." Peanut hugged my neck.

"Oh peanut, is it okay to you if auntie Laura will pick you up today?" I swept his bangs.

"Why mummy? I don't wanna go, I want to take care of you." Angelo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mummy don't want you to be sick too, daddy's here don't worry baby. We will pick you up as soon as I get well soon." I said in my weak voice.

"Okay mummy." Angelo bowed down his head and pouted.

"Hey baby boy, don't be sad. Come here." I lifted his bum chin and snuggled him next to me.

"A little hug won't hurt right?" I stroked his blonde, ginger tinted hair.

"I love you mumma. I love you so much, bigger than all of our houses." Angelo hugged my neck and buried his face on it.

"Mumma loves you too peanut, more than anyone else in this world. Farthest than the universe and back." I kissed his head.

"Can I join too? Simon peeped through the door and entered the room.

"Of course you can babe." I tapped the empty space on my right side, motioning him to lay with us.

Simon put down the meds on the lamp table and cuddled next to us.

"What time will auntsie Lauwa pick me up mummy?" Angelo raised his head and my eyes met his.

"Before lunch honey, daddy will call her now." I turned my head to Simon and faintly smiled at him. He reached for his phone inside the drawer and called Laura.

Minutes later the three of us fell asleep, snuggled to one another.

This is what exactly I need right now, my two beautiful boys sleeping on my arms. Maybe I just expected too much.

A/N: first chapter down yey! More way to go 😁 see you! 💞 x

- A.