Chapter 3

"Peanut?" I glanced through every sections here in Target.

"Mumma!" Angelo run behind me and hugged my leg.

"Where have you been baby?" I carried him on my hip and side swept his bangs.

"Look mummy!" He handed me an apple. It has his bite on it.

"Peanut, where did you get this?" I pointed on his apple.

"A man gave this to me." He took another bite.

"Man? Where?" Angelo pointed at the dairy sections, but no one was there.

Weird

"You want mumma?" He smiled and offered his apple to me.

"No, thanks baby. Mummy's fine." I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and sat him on the cart.

I paid the groceries and went straight to my school.

"Teacher Adele!" Nicolei run to me.

"Hi honey!" I hugged her while Angelo's on my arms.

"Hey peanut!" Nicolei tousled his hair.

"Anna!" Angelo hugged her.

Nicolei and Angelo are great best friends. She would always play with peanut while I'm having my classes.

"We will play mummy?" Angelo held my face.

"After Nicolei finished her rehearsals baby." I gently pinched his nose.

"That's gonna be long again mumma." Angelo pouted.

"Don't worry peanut, I'll do it quickly so we can play." Nicolei pecked his cheeks.

"Nicolei, honey, remember your vocal chords. The recital will be on next week." I held her chin.

"Yes teacher Adele, I'll be careful." She smiled sweetly.

I sat Angelo next to me while I played the piano and harmonized for Nicolei.
About 15 minutes, we're all done.

"Yehey!" Angelo clapped his little hands.

"Did you love it peanut?" Nicolei asked him as she sat with us.

Peanut nod his head and sat on my lap.

"Mumma, your my angel." Angelo hugged my neck.

"Aw, thank you baby and you're mummy's angel too. I love you Angelo." I kissed his nose.

"I wove you too mumma!" He protruded his lips and I smacked it.

After my classes I went to my office while Angelo was with Sufian and Jessie. As I walked towards my table, I saw a bouquet of red roses. It has a little card on it and I read it.

"I missed you so much, I'll see you soonest! Take care of our baby x."

"Aw Simon... I missed you too baby." I said as I smelled the roses.

Red roses? This is the first time Simon gave me a red rose, and it is not just one, it's a bouquet...

A/N: a fucking short update 😑 (as short as me tf) I can't type properly because I have fucking acrylics today plus my hands are already freezing from the cold 😑 my nose are already hurting too 😕 and I thought the cold won't bother me anyway but I am now laying here like a dumbass shrimp on a freezer 😑😂 this chapter is terrible, I'll try next time 😢 x

- A.