Chapter 13

"Uhm, doing dinner f-for you..." I stuttered.

"Who told you I want food?" Alex went closer to me.

Please God save me

"I-i just wondered if you're already hungry..." Tears started to fall down to my face.

"Yeah I'm hungry but not for food." Alex smirked as he went behind me and grabbed my shoulders firmly.

"Alex... I'm hurting..." I sobbed.

"You'll not be hurt if you'll just cooperate." He started kissing my neck.

I cringe on how he touches me maliciously. My tears are now flowing heavily. I'm so helpless at this moment.

"Alex please, if you still have any amount of love for me and for your son... Let me go..." I begged as I stared directly into his eyes, hoping I can persuade him.

"Yeah, I still love you... I love our family Adele..." Alex lowered down his gaze.

I hope this will work...

"That's why I want you back. Simon isn't for you!" Alex raised his voice and gripped on my neck.

Fucking lunatic asshole

"Alex! Goddamn! I'm choking!" I squirmed from his grip.

"You'll gonna die if you'll still oppose on what I want!" Alex slapped me again.

"You're still the most stubborn sex toy bitch I've ever known!" With that, Alex pulled me with him towards the couch.

"Alex! I'm not yours! I'm not your fucking sex toy! Let go of me!" I screamed while I cry.

"Yes you are! You're going to have sex with me whether you like it or not... Or you want Angelo to be involved here? I'll call my-"

"No! Don't include my son in here!" I said terrified.

"Good! Good girl Adele..." Alex started kissing my neck again as my tears fell to the sides of my face.

"Alex please..."

"Shut up bitch!" Alex slapped me again and I was left speechless. I can't take this pain anymore. I can feel my back bleeding again as Alex leaned his body on top of me, heavily.

He ripped my clothes again and his eyes roamed around my body. Alex licked his lips as he groaned. He pulled down my knickers as I screamed for help.

"I told you I hate naughty girls!" Alex punched my sides.

I groaned as I felt the sharp pain all over my body. My energy was all drained out and my vision is already spinning. I shut my eyes as Alex touched me filthy.

I felt him quickly spreading my legs apart and he get inside of me immediately.

"A-alex! Stop!" I screamed as he pounded on me mercilessly.

"I won't stop until I'm finished. So shut up there!" Alex got deeper as he took hold of breasts.

He was very vicious on everything. My body was covered with bruises and hickeys to be disgust of. My inner core was throbbing with pain. My entire body was already numb. I'm a trash.

After Alex was pleased, he got out of me and threw my torn clothes to my face.

"Get dressed bitch, make my dinner." Alex spit as he put on his pants.

I slowly picked up my clothes and carefully stood up.

"Where are you going?" Alex shouted on me.

"My clothes are all torn, how can I still be able to wear them?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You don't talk to me like that bitch! Remember you're just my toy! Wear that!" Alex for the million times around slapped me.

I'm numb, I can't feel any pain anymore. I wiped the blood on my lips and wore the rag-like clothes of mine.

A/N: not in the mood for revisions lol. Enjoy x

- A.