Chapter 27

"Okay Mr. Konecki, here are Ms. Adkins' pills. Make sure she won't miss any of it okay?" Dr. Adams handed a bag of meds to Simon.

"Thank you very much Dr. Adams!" Simon said.

"And Ms. Adkins, I'll see you in two weeks. You'll be having your follow up check up and some series of tests..." Dr. Adams shook my hands.

"Yes Dr., uhm can I ask what are those tests for?" I questioned.

"Uh, you'll find out soon.." He faintly smiled and stared at Simon.

Is there something's happening here that I don't know?

"O-okay? Well thank you Dr. Adams, we'll see you! Bye!" Simon already loaded our things at the back of his car and we're all ready to leave this bloody hospital.

I've been her for about 1 1/2 weeks I think?

God I need a proper food!

"Si, baby... Can we grab some Chinese takeaway?" I held Simon's spare hand.

"Of course babe, what do you want?" Simon smiled as he focused on the road.

"I want some spring rolls, dumplings, noodles, almond jelly and-"

"Woah, calm down babe... Hospital's food are really sick aye?" Simon let out a breathy laugh and suddenly stared at me with his smile faded away. He looks a little bit terrified.

"Yeah, I need real food! Lol... Is there any problem babe?" I gently squeezed his hand.

"W-what? Of course none honey. We'll get you all of them, right peanut?" Simon glanced at Angelo at the back.

"Yes daddy!" Peanut lifted his little arms and squealed.

We all drove down to the Chinese takeaway and ordered our food.

"I'll prepare the food, you take a rest at the couch Delly." Simon placed a sweet kiss on my forehead and spun me around.

"Lol Si, you're making me more dizzy!" I held my balance while I gripped on his shirt.

"Are you alright baby? Are you feeling something strange or-" I cut off Simon by connecting our lips.

"I'm perfectly fine babe, I think it was just the pills." I held his face and softly pinched the tip of his nose.

"Okay, okay. Just call me if you need something." I nod and turned against on him.

"Ouch!" Simon gently squeezed my butt.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby." Simon quickly pecked my lips.

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes and went to the couch.

SIMON'S POV

"Hello Dr. Adams? This is Simon." I made sure my voice was not loud enough to be heard outside.

"Yes Mr. Konecki, is there..." Dr. Adams sounded worried.

"Yeah... I don't know if she's having the symptoms you've stated..." I walked back and forth to the kitchen while my hand was on my hip.

"How many symptoms were shown?"

"2? Does the pills had a dizzy or headache side effects?" I started biting my nails.

"No, they have no side effects... You know, about the condition of Adele..."

"Oh fuck. What am I gonna do?"

"We just have to wait one more symptom then you go back here."

"Babe?" I heard Adele's voice coming.

"Okay, okay. Talk to you later. She's here. Bye." I quickly hung up the phone.

"Dinner's ready!" I wrapped my arms around Adele's waist.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"W-who's what?"

"The one on the other line?"

"Oh, it was Daniel... Sending his regards to you baby..."

"O-okay..." She smiled.

That was close...

A/N: what do you thing lovelies? I'll see you in a bit x

- A