Chapter 24

ADELE'S POV

All of the pain disappeared, its as if my body was lifted to the air. I woke up by a bright light shining on my face and I was in an empty cold room.

"Babe?..." I remembered that I was wrapped in Simon's arms before I fell asleep.

I felt the coldness of the floor, as soon as my feet touches the ground. I went out of the room and began to look for my family.

I roamed around the place and saw some people. I was about turn left when I saw mum and Laura. They were sitting on a bench and I went closer to them.

"Laura? Mum?... Where's my family?..." I asked them, but neither one of them answered my question.

Laura was rubbing the back of my mum while she places her both hands on her face. They are crying and mumbling some words I couldn't understand.

"Peanut's too young Lau..." Mum said in between her sobs.

"The three of us will take care of him. We will going to raise him the way Adele would do... Simon and you are not alone Aunt..." Laura hugged my crying mother and calmed themselves.

What?! Why are they saying all of these?!

"I'm here mum! Lau! Where are my boys?" I stood in front of them but they just ignored me.

Can someone explain to me these all fucking things?

My head was aching as I try to remember what happened.

"Delly!" I heard a familiar voice from an old woman.

Finally! There's someone whom I can talk to...

I followed where the voice was coming and I ended up in front of a big door.

"Delly, my grandchild..."

"Grandma?" I heard her voice from the other side of the door.

"Yes baby, come to us... Me and your grandpa misses you a lot!" I heard her sweetest giggle that I'm longing to hear for.

"Yeah Delly..." The voice of grandpa followed.

"I'm coming!" I excitedly opened the big door and stepped inside.

I saw them near a big tree, waving to me. I never been in this place before. It feels so calm and quiet. I quickly ran to them as my bare feet touches the green grasses.

"Baby!" Grandma welcomed me with an open arms.

"Granny! I missed you so so much!" I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

I was only 10 years old since the last time I saw them.

"Delly, you've grown up into a fine young lady!" I saw grandpa smiled at the back of granny.

"Oh grandpa! I missed you too!" I hugged him and kissed his nose.

"We've waited for so long to be with you again honey..." Granny stroked my hair.

"Where am I? Am I already in heaven?" I asked them.

"Not yet but soon we will. Let's go?" Grandpa rested his arm on my shoulder as granny took hold of my waist.

"Ready as ever!" I giggled as we started walking towards a bright light.

I never been so relaxed and calmed in my life...

A/N: yeah, I'm sorry for being a bitch in here, trying to puff your eyes lol 😂 love you all! x

- A.