Chapter 32

"Peanut come here." I motioned Angelo to sat beside me at the bed.

He gently laid on my lap and held my bump.

"Mumma, is he or she coming soon?" He looked at me and caressed my belly.

"4 months baby." I stroked his hair.

"That was too long!" He pouted.

"It'll be fast peanut, I assure you. Now, you want to join mumma for a bath?" I gently pinched his cheek.

Angelo nodded and we went to the bathroom.

"Here comes the train!" Angelo rolled his train at the top of my bump.

"Lol peanut! That's not a hill!" I cackled.

"It looks like mum." He giggled and continued playing.

"Uhm peanut, if the baby will be a girl... What would you name her baby?" I shampooed his hair.

"You would let me mummy?" Angelo widened his eyes.

"Of course baby, you and daddy." I rinsed his hair.

"I want it to be Amethyst" he grinned.

That was a pretty cool idea tho

"That sounds great baby, where did you get it?" I lathered the soap to his body.

"Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl and Steven!" Peanut sang the Steven universe theme song.

"Lol peanut, you'll name your sister after a cartoon character?" I tousled his hair.

"No mumma, they are crystal gems... My sister is a like a gem, she's precious and pretty like you mumma..." Peanut smiled and kissed my bump.

Such an idiot Adele... Of course "Amethyst" is a gem on the first place...

"Aw baby... You're so sweet! You'll be a great bruv to your sister." I cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

"Yes I will mummy! I will take care of you and she..." He held my bump.

"But what if he's a boy? What would you name him?" I looked into his green orbs.

"Uhm... I want to call him Alonzo..." Peanut played on my necklace.

"That was a Hispanic name baby and it was nice too! Can I know the reason behind it?" I caressed his face.

"None mumma, Its just cute for me." Angelo giggled.

"I love you peanut!" I kissed his nose.

"I wove you too mumma! And you Amethyst!" He kissed my lips and kissed my bump.

My heart really melt, seeing my peanut already loving his brother or sister

"Delly?" I heard Simon's voice from our room.

"Bathroom!" I answered.

"Hello beautiful!" Simon entered and kissed my forehead.

"Hi swampy! How was your day?"

"A little bit tiring, but seeing my family now effaced it." He kissed my lips.

"Ew!" Angelo covered his eyes.

"Later babe..." I whispered to Simon.

"Come on peanut, mummy needs to dry." Simon smirked at me.

He lifted Angelo and brought him to our room. Minutes later he came back.

"Now it's time for my queen." He gently stood me up and wrapped me with towels.

"I missed you." Simon held my face.

"I missed you too Konecki..." I pecked his lips.

"Are you two doing fine?" He went down to my bump and caressed it.

"Perfectly fine baby." I gently lifted him up and kissed him again.

"I love you Laurie!" Simon giggled.

"I love you too Christopher!" I gently pinched the tip of his nose.

With that, Simon leaned against me and we had a very passionate kiss.

This is true happiness

A/N: Sidele ftw! 💞 enjoy! x

- A.