Chapter 37

"Being you as my best friend and my girlfriend are truly the greatest blessings I could ever have in my entire life Adele. Now we're having the family we prayed for and the dream we shared on when we were still young, there's just one thing that is missing honey..." Simon finally brought out a green velvet heart-shaped box. His hands are trembling as he opens it.

"...you being my Mrs. Simon Konecki..." Simon pulled out the ring from the box and held my left hand. My other right was covering my opened mouth.

"Will you uhm..." Simon swallowed first and took a deep breath.

"Oh come on son!" His dad yelled from behind. Everyone in the place laughed, including me and peanut.

"Uhm, will you my bunny Adele Laurie Blue Adkins marry a swampy grizzy dickhead like me?" Simon stuttered on his own words.

"I-i..." I covered my face and bursts into cry.

Fuck these hormones

"Oh shit... I shouldn't have done it today..." Simon mumbled under his breath and faked a smile after.

"No, Simon... No..." I wiped my tears and cupped his face.

"What?!" Laura whisper-yelled.

Simon lowered down his gaze and he was forlorn.

"I mean. Fuck." I sighed.

"Simon, listen to me." He was still not looking at me and I can hear him quietly sniffing his nose.

"Dickhead!" I called his attention. I know the people around us are suppressing their laughs.

"Simon, today is the perfect day for you to ask me to be your wife. Of course! I want to be you wife Christopher!" I giggled as I sniffed.

"God! I thought you would reject me." He kissed my hand multiple times.

"Why the hell would I do that? We already have three kids for fuck sake Simon lol. By the way, are you still going to put that ring to my finger?" I playfully raised my eyebrow and smirked.

"I'm sorry I forgot lol." I saw his dad did a face palm.

Sometimes Simon is really a gormless man but I love him tho.

Simon wore the ring to my finger and it fits perfectly.

"Oh Simon..." I lifted his face up and connected our lips.

All of the people around us cheered and clapped. Some are whistling and some are crying.

"I love you Adele! I love you and our kids!" Simon carried peanut and we kissed our baby's cheeks.

"Yey! Mummy and daddy are getting married! My siblings are coming!" Peanut squealed and clapped his little hands.

"I love you too Simon! I'm insanely in love with you!" I pecked his lips multiple times as his spare hand held my bump.

Simon is just crying while laughing.

"Stop crying, I should be the one who gets super emotional, not you swampy lol." I playfully slapped his chest.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry." Simon smiled and wrapped us with his arms.

I'm in love with my best friend...

A/N: I was very careful when I did this update lol. Afraid that queen-adele-lover might have me abducted by aliens lol 😂 I hope you all enjoy these shits of mine 😂😘 x

- A.