Chapter 33

"You're too beautiful, babe..." Simon said as he kissed my bare shoulder.

"I know Konecki." I turned around and faced him.

"You really have this sexy after glow sex Delly..." Simon trailed his thumb to my lips.

"And it was because of you babe. I love you. We love you daddy!" I giggled as I placed Simon's hands to my bump.

"Can't wait for my princess..." Simon went down to my belly and kissed it.

"What if he's an another prince?" I chuckled.

"It's okay. But I have a great feeling that she's a princess. We're going to have a baby girl, Delly." Simon caressed my bump and slowly lowered down his face even more.

He started to kiss my core again as he held on my thighs.

"Si, I really love to, but I'm tired. I'm sorry baby..." I smiled and gently lifted him up to meet his face.

"Ugggghhh..." He groaned as he pulled me closer to him.

"You know we can have sex but we need to limit it." I pecked his lips multiple times.

"Okay okay. I'll agree with you because I care for you so much. I love you bunny!" Simon stroked my hair and hugged me as closer as my bump allows us.

After 1 month...

"Konecki! You took so long! Oh my God!" I yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming baby, patience please..." Simon was wearing his shirt over his head as he walk down the stairs.

"Careful swampy!" I cackled because he almost fell on the last step.

"Thanks God you got me Del! Thanks!" He quickly pecked my lips and got his car key.

"Mummy! Mummy! We're going to find out the baby's gender today?" Peanut asked as he was tying his shoes.

"Yes baby, we will. Are you excited?" I sat him on my lap and helped him.

"Of course mummy! But can we get some ice cream after?"

"After we bought the furniture for your sibling, honey."

We all headed to the hospital and met Dr. Collins.

"Who's ready?" She asked.

"I!" Angelo and Simon squealed in unison.

"Lol, they're more excited than me." I laughed.

"Okay, okay. Can I know which gender you prefer?" She asked my two boys.

"Girl!" They said in unison again.

"Now you feel the pressure I'm having all through out the pregnancy right?" I playfully rolled my eyes and cackled.

"Yeah, poor you Ms. Adkins lol." All of us laughed and she started rolling the wand on my bump.

"Can I know if what gender you want Adele?" She asked as she examined the monitor.

"Honestly, I like a baby boy..." I smirked at Simon.

"Again?" He widened his eyes.

"Yeah again lol." I giggled.

When I was little bit younger, I wanted to have three boys before I reach the age of 30. I have two now, including Simon. One more baby boy and I'm okay. But I love to have a daughter too, it would be such a great thing if I could have a baby girl whom I can dress up like a princess. I'm still young, 24. I don't need to rush things up.

"Okay, I found it!" Dr. Collins squealed.

"What is it?" Simon and I asked.

"Congrats Adele! It's a boy!"

"Really? Lol I won Si!" I turned to Simon who pouted briefly and laughed afterwards.

"W-wait! Oh my God! I'll be back. Shit!" Dr. Collins quickly stood up left the room.

"Simon? What? What happened? Is there something wrong with my baby?" My tears began to form as I held my bump.

"I don't know baby, let's just pray he's okay..." Simon caressed my bump.

No! Tell me he's okay!

A/N: yeah, you know me very well. I love this kind of shits lol. See you x

- A.