Chapter 38

"Still tired?" Simon asked me as he handed me my bowl of fries.

"Yeah kinda. Sit here." I motioned him to sit at my back.

We already painted the next room to peanut for his siblings. Simon and I decided to colour it as creamy white and we also finished setting all of the new furniture for my babies.

I placed the bowl of fries at the top of my huge bump and indulged into it. As soon as I felt Simon settled at my back, I leaned on his chest.

"Okay... Now I know..." Simon smirked.

"Shut up swampy. You know my back is aching." I pouted.

I am now on my 9th month and any day by now, I will pop. I was frequently experiencing back and hip aches. My feet and fingers are already swollen. And most of all, my belly grew so big that I cannot see my toes anymore.

"Si, where's peanut?" I asked him.

"I already put him to sleep Del." Simon kissed my forehead.

"Oh okay..." I continued munching my fries as we watch insidious.

"Uhm babe, about the names of the babies?..." I turned around and faced him.

"Oh I thought peanut had already done that? Lol." Simon soothed my hair down.

"Kinda, but I want you to choose second names for them. Wait. Are Alonzo and Amethyst already okay to you babe?" I morseled some fries to his mouth.

"Uhm, yeah that was cool tho." Simon laughed as he munched.

"So any second names Konecki?" I continued feeding him.

"Any category babe? It's hard you know." Simon pouted.

"Of course matching because we're having twins but I want it to be unique... Something unfamiliar." I wiped the salt away from his lips and Simon quickly nipped my index finger.

"Aww! Fuck you! You motherfucker!" I held my finger and narrowed my eyes on him.

"Oh my God I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to bite your finger that hard." Simon carefully held my finger and kissed it.

"It's my belly that hurt most. Your children kicked me." I whimpered.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry babies." Simon pulled me closer to him and he kissed my forehead.

"I'll only forgive you if you will come up with good second names for them." I held my bump.

"Oh shit. Uhm, what about George and Georgie?"

"Nope, too common."

"Uhm Sky and Summer?"

"Naaah, too bright lol."

What the fuck Adele?

"I know! Caelum and Cael?" Simon stared at me with full of hopes.

Oooh

"Which is for Alonzo and which is for Amethyst?"

"Alonzo Caelum and Amethyst Cael." Simon grinned.

"Perfect baby! I love it!" I kissed his lips multiple times.

"I know!" Simon held my back and leaned forward to kiss me.

My hands flew into his hair as his hands supported my hips and back. Suddenly, we were interrupted by my loud whimper.

"Fuck aaauuugghh!" I instantly broke away with Simon and tightly held my bump.

"What's the problem babe? Does is hurts?" Simon caressed my belly.

"No Simon! Having contractions feels so fucking good!" I shut my eyes tightly as I bit my lower lip.

"Are they coming?" Simon began to tense up.

"No Simon! They're just dancing inside of me that's why it hurts!" I almost yelled.

"Please Adele, stop being sarcastic to me. You're making me more nervous." Simon held my shoulders.

"For fuck sake please! Jesus! Grant Simon some wisdom today! I'm sorry babies, but your father is just stupid sometimes!" I screamed.

"Simon you piece of shit! Bring me to the hospital now! Your twins are coming! Augggghhhh!" I cursed as I felt an another kick from them.

Simon quickly stood up and carried me.

"Where are you going? Don't tell me we're leaving peanut alone?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I gripped on his shirt.

"Oh I almost forgot, sorry baby." Simon sat me on the couch again and got peanut.

Jesus! Please slap Simon for me! *face palmed*

A/N: I'm really tired rn but still did manage to put these shits up 😂 enjoy everyone, good night! x

- A.