Chapter 9

"Simon!" I screamed as I opened my eyes. My face was drenched in sweat, my hands are shaking and my tears are uncontrollably flowing.

I thought everything was just a bad dream, a bad dream I want to escape from.

I missed Simon. I missed him being here by my side, snuggling next to me every morning. I missed his touch. I missed his voice. I missed his skin getting in touch with me. I missed his hugs. I missed his kisses...

Sadness, anger and pain are mixing inside of me. I don't know what to feel towards him. I want to call him and tell him to just go home into my arms but I can't. I don't want to. Simon can't just do this to me like that.

Did he fell out of love? How? Why?

Because Claire can give him what he want? And I can't?

"It's my fault..." I said while sobbing.

"It's my fault, I can't give him a baby..."  I bawled my eyes out, self-pity partying.

I was in the middle of my drama when my phone rang.

I'm sure this wasn't Simon

"Hello?" My voice sounded crack.

"Donut? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Laura asked worriedly.

"Uhm, y-yeah I'm fine." I wiped my cheeks and tried to sound okay.

"Stop lying Delly, I'll pick you up before lunch. We need to talk about this, better get ready honey."

"O-okay. I'll see you then." I calmed down.

"Bye Del, love you!"

"Love you too Lau!... Oh and wait!"

"What is it babe?"

"Thank you Lau." I faintly smiled.

"No need to mention Del, I know you need me now."

AUTHOR'S POV

"What the hell Alex?! Simon's gonna be there in 3 days! Aren't you doing something?" Claire sounded apprehensive.

"Calm down C! I know what I'm doing, you don't need to pressure me!" Alex almost raised his voice. His hands was shaking as he held on the steering wheel so tight.

"I'm just worried about you asshole! Simon might caught you! Or worst, us!"

"That's not gonna happen Claire, I promise you. Adele's gonna be dead before Simon can knew it." Alex pulled something from a small compartment on his car and put the sachets on his pockets.

"You promise?" Claire sounded relaxed.

"I promised babe. I'll end that bitch's life for you." He smirked.

"Okay, okay. Keep me updated and I will too to you." She sounded excited.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm one my way to her house. Weeks of spying her are more than enough." Alex hung the phone as he sped up his car.

A/N: I'm in a good mood today because weekends starts tomorrow! 😊 ideas come through! I'll try my best to update this frequently within Sat and Sun 😉😘 see yaaah! x

- A.