Chapter 14

Alex was eating on the table while I sat on the floor, quietly crying.

"Stop being a big baby. Join me." He continued eating.

"I'm not hungry." I said dryly.

"How come? I know you are. Come here."

"I said I'm-" I was cut off when Alex drop his spoon on his plate. My body raised a little because of shock.

"Come here I said!" Alex yelled at me.

Fear crawled to my body as I slowly stood up.

"Faster!" He yelled again.

I was trying my best to sped up my walk but I couldn't. I have no energy left.

"Sit down!" He commanded.

I sat across him as he put the food on my plate.

"Eat it all, you need energy for our next session." He smirked.

He really think I'm his sex toy? Oh fucking God, I want to die!

As I was eating, I didn't noticed the I'm already crying. I was snapped from oblivion when I felt Alex's hand on my face, wiping my tears. My body instantly moved away from him, cringing to his touch.

I removed his hand on my face and wiped my own tears instead.

"Why are you so stubborn-" Alex was cut off when I suddenly stood up.

I quickly went to the sink and puked. I don't know what to feel right now. My body was almost collapsing because of the pain I am having.

"Are you alright?" Alex went behind me and rubbed my back. I shrugged off of his hands from my shoulders and wiped my mouth.

"I'm alright." I turned away from him and walked to my bedroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked from downstairs.

"Can't I have a sleep?" I stopped but did not look back to him.

"Yeah, you need that babe. See you tomorrow." I can feel him smirking and I stormed inside my room.

"Fuck you Alex! Fuck you!" I quietly screamed.

I fell on my bed, crying for Simon's name.

"Babe... I need you know... Please, I'm dying here..." I sobbed as my wounds and bruises throbbed.

CLAIRE'S POV

"Any updates Sturrock?" I called Alex.

"I'm here on Adele's house and everything is doing fine." I heard him chuckling.

"You're enjoying huh? Alex I'm telling you, don't make Adele pregnant again-" I was cut off.

"And why? Raw sex are the best!" He exclaimed.

"Stupid! Just don't!"

"Someone's getting jelly..." He teased.

"Fuck you! I'm not!"

"Really? If that's the case, I'll be having Adele as often as I want." He laughed.

"Do it! I don't care!"

"Whatever Claire, I know you want me so bad. By the way, how's Simon?" He changed the topic.

"He'll be there in 4 days?"

"Oh nice, I thought it was 3."

A/N: what do you think about this? Lol, I'm crazy! 😂

- A.