Chapter 28

ADELE'S POV

"Okay, okay. Talk to you later. She's here. Bye."

What was Simon's hiding to me? Is it about me or someone?

"Aww!" I felt my wounds at my back hurt.

"Are you okay Delly?" Simon sat beside me.

"Yeah, it's just my wounds... Ugh..." I sighed.

"Wanna take a warm bath? I can manage..." Simon plastered a soft smile.

"Yes please..." I leaned my head on his shoulder as he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you Si..." I placed my hand on his thigh.

"And I love you too Delly, I thought I was going to lose you... I was so afraid you know?" Simon placed his hand on mine and interlocked it.

"You know I won't let that babe..."

"You almost Ms. Adkins..." Simon pouted.

"At least I still didn't..." I giggled softly.

"Oh Delly, come here..." Simon gently lifted me and sat me on his lap.

"...I missed you..." He held my face.

"I missed you too Simon..." I connected our lips and it was amazing.

"I thought I'll never have the chance to kiss that soft lips again..." Simon deeply laughed.

"I know it will be the cause of your death Konecki." I smirked.

"Of course... Now, let's give you a relaxing bath Laurie." Simon stood up as I wrapped my legs around him.

He sat me on the counter as he filled the tub. Once it was all set, he carried me and dipped into it.

"You're welcome to stay baby." I smiled at him as I motioned him to sit beside me.

Simon shampooed my hair and massaged my shoulders.

"Mmm, that was so good babe..." I bit my lip as I tilted my head back.

"You need this to shook the stresses off baby..." Simon kisses my forehead and continued massaging me.

"Uhm, Si?" I opened my eyes and stares at him.

"Yes Del?"

"I just want to sort things out... About the Canada thing? And the pictures..." My heart aches a little as I remembered the photos.

"What pictures baby?" Simon looked confused.

"W-while you were in Canada... Someone sent me an envelope containing pictures of you and... C-claire..." I stared blankly at the bubbles on the tub.

"I don't understand babe, what're the pictures all about?"

"Claire fitting a ring in front of you, you and she making out on a club... And... A positive ultrasound..." My tears automatically fell from my eyes.

"Delly, delly... Don't cry baby... I swear, I don't have any ideas about those pictures." Simon cupped my face and wiped away my tears.

"Fitting a ring? I just unexpectedly met Claire at the jewelry shop because I was with Sofia while she was buying herself a ring. Second, James and I had a night on a bar and we got drunk. Out of nowhere, Claire straddled on my lap and used your identity... She and the alcohol deceived me baby... But an ultrasound that was positive? Hell no! I don't have any idea about that..."

"Okay, okay... I believe you baby... That's what all I need to hear from you. Now it was all clear to me." I held his hands on the side of my face and kissed it.

"You know I wouldn't do that to you right my Delly?"

"Of course baby... And oh, I'm sorry..." Simon lowered down his gaze.

"For what Si?" I lifted his face.

"For letting Alex touch you, if I would just went home earlie-"

"Shhh, it's not your fault baby, it was his. That sadist maniac... He needs to pay for what he'd done to me." I clenched my jaw.

"Yes, yes. He almost killed you, and now he will be imprisoned for life... Actually that was still not enough for the lewdness he had done to you."

"But what's important is, we're all fine. Thank you for being by my side baby, I love you so much!" I kissed Simon's lips.

"You don't have to thank me baby 'cause I would do anything and everything for you and for my family." Simon kissed my nose and forehead.

I wish we could stay like this forever

"Why are you crying grizz?" I giggled as Simon sniffed.

"Oh, I was just so happy bunny..."

SIMON'S POV

"But what's important is, we're all fine..."

You're not completely fine Adele... I'm sorry...

A/N: a little longer chapter teheee 😊😏 I'll see you maybe later? x

- A.