Chapter 2

Several days had passed.

"How long will you stay there?" I asked Simon while I fold his clothes.

"7 fucking weeks babe." Simon groaned.

"Shit! Do they know that you have a family here?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"They're too fucking dumb babe." Simon rolled his eyes.

"It's okay Si, we'll be still waiting for you." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You better Adkins, 'cause-"

"'Cause what Konecki?" I playfully raised my eyebrows.

"We're going to try again to have a baby." He smirked and held my waist tight.

"Who told you that?"

"Me."

"Really?"

"Yes, any problem Adkins?" He raised his eyebrows and went closer to me.

"We'll wait for peanut to turn 6 before you can score again Konecki." I smirked.

"What the hell Laurie?! Peanut was only 3 years old?! Why???" Simon widened his eyes.

"Because mummy said so okay?" I chuckled and quickly kissed his lips.

"I know plans are not meant to be followed." Simon smirked against my lips.

"Ahuh, you've got wrong Christopher." I gently pushed him away from me and went to his closet.

"Laurie." Simon said in a singing tune. I felt him walking towards me.

"What grizzy?" I felt his arms wrapped around my waist.

"You'll be surprised when I get home." He buried his face on my neck, gently kissing it.

"Your. Fucking. Beard. Tickles. Me. Dickhead." I grabbed on his hair and gently pulled it. Simon was chuckling while I suppressed my moans.

"Let it go." Simon whispered to my ears.

"Let go what?" I bit my lip

"Your glorious moans babe." He nibbled my ear.

"No! Konecki, you're going to be late. You have a flight dickhead!" I held his neck.

"Just one moan baby, I'll be gone for almost 2 months." He murmured seductively.

"Christoph-.... No.... aaaaahhhh!" I moaned as Simon grabbed my right boob and slowly massaged it.

"I won! I love you bunny!" Simon cackled as he turned me around, facing him.

"Fuck you grizzy, you always make fun of me." I pouted.

"No I'm not babe, I'm just going to miss my queen." Simon faintly smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I'm going to miss you too moron and I love you too." I pecked his lips as tears began to roll down on my face.

"It'll be just fast, I'll be back before you knew it Delly." He kissed my forehead, down to my nose and ended on my lips.

I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss this dickhead.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Hey asshole, where are you? You're so unpunctual!" Claire said in her bitchy tone.

"I'm on my way bitch, you already missed me huh?" Alex smirked.

"We need to take action now, Simon's already in Canada."

"Slow down babe, we need to wait few more weeks before doing our plan. I need to spy Adele's movements first so everything will fall into the right places."

"Whatever, I need your fucking ass in here. Don't make me wait for so long."

"Yeah, yeah." Alex hung the phone.

A/N: as you can see I'm doing shorter chapters today than what I used to do before. School's gonna start tomorrow so I'll be kinda fuckin' busy again 😑 but of course, I'll still update this story as frequent as I can x

- A.

Now And ThenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara